• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coaching Search Digest *Welcome Coach Manning!**

I'm not going to copy and paste the post here, because it is behind a paywall, but Deman on the 247 board says that rumors are flying that it's a done deal. No info on who it is, though. *Deman now guessing that it's Howland. He may be right, but I think he's doing no more than throwing spaghetti on the wall and seeing what sticks.*

Also, this:

late breaking word of a players meeting later today ----------- purpose of the meeting unknown

Both FWIW

Dino Gaudino is considered reliable information?

In my estimation, The only way it makes sense that a deal is done and it hasn't been leaked is that its likely del Negro.

I'm confident the information is reliable. The same person told me Wake hired Clawson before it became official.

Dino, you saying it's reliable info that the deal is done or that it is done AND it's del Negro??

Why the hell would del Negro take this job? Then again, he is out of work and probably tight with CP3.

Dino, you saying it's reliable info that the deal is done or that it is done AND it's del Negro??

Why the hell would del Negro take this job? Then again, he is out of work and probably tight with CP3.

The BOT told Wellman money isn't an issue with this hire. That was the information Palma referenced.

I have no desire for an nba guy. Not even popovich. Completely different kind of job.

I'm confident the information is reliable. The same person told me Wake hired Clawson before it became official.

What was his info? I don't see the original post that others seem to be referring to?

Nevermind. Vinnie Del Negro? WTF?

This update made me laugh.

(But really I'm just posting to get the little "participated" arrow.)

Update: Deman speculates, recants, and runs with new subscription money.

Give the guy a break - Geez you people. I you don't want to pay dont'

Tight with CP3? I read Chris didn't want him back as coach and voiced that freely:confused:........

Back