• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Bball Thread

i haven't seen a whole bunch of him, but i can't figure out what skal labissiere is supposed to be good at

LSU completely outplaying Kentucky right now.

Kentucky has 3 losses. We beat two of the teams they lost to.

LSU is 5-1 since they got Hornsby and Victor, including a road win against Vandy and a UK blowout. Only #fullsquad loss is at home to the Deacs.

Weird. So the good teams that beat us are now losing to the bad teams we beat. Or something.

i admit I am not real knowledgable about the RPI. Do the wins by teams we have defeated, i.e., LSU defeating Kentucky improve our RPI ranking?

Yes. Opponents' record and Opponents' opponents' record are major component of the RPI. Tonight was a good night for Wake basketball. It's time to capitalize.

could easily see this Kentucky team morphing into Cal's 2012-13 NIT version

Works for me. Then Randolph coaches Wake to championships over the next 20+ years.

Manning is a genius and will be a superstar coach. He will then break our hearts by going to coach the Spurs, but will get us to a final 4 before he does.

Damn I like the cut of your job good sir

Where'd you get the drugs?

They could also morph into the 2014 version that makes the Final 4 as an 8 seed.

I'd bet a significant amount of money against that. That UK team had much better guard play and a guy named Julius Randle. Skal is a bust and UK's guards can't shoot

Wait you think the Harrison twins as freshmen were better than Ulis and Murray this year? I agree about Randle, but UK's guard play this year is far and away better than that year.

The amount of hype and exposure Ben Simmons is getting shows what a lie Duke and Kentucky's recruiting pitch about elite recruits having to go to a Blue Blood to get exposure is.

Back