• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COLLINS deserves ACCPOY

Indeed it is, they no longer provide free digital access to print subscribers. GTH W-S Urinal.

Craw got shafted. And no way Manning should be 5th in COY.

Screw Pastner. Did they win a single acc road game? Congrats on a couple of home upsets but what about losing @ PSU or home bs Ohio.?

the ACC's only Naismith semifinalist is tied for 7th for COY in his own conference

1st team is good, everything else lol. Every single first team player is a better selection for POY than Jackson. Fine with Pastner winning COY but the voting splits are brutal. Fuck the WSJ.

Allowing schools to appoint local media to vote for awards seems dumb. I'd imagine the schools would strong arm the media to favor any worthy local guys.

Appointing local media that won't give your own team & players the benefit of the doubt over others is even stupider in this set up.

Kegan Lowe of the Journal voted for Jackson. We can't even get home cooking from the hometown paper when our guy deserves to win. Who was the other paper designated by WF to vote?

Last edited:
Allowing schools to appoint local media to vote for awards seems dumb. I'd imagine the schools would strong arm the media to favor any worthy local guys.

Appointing local media that won't give your own team & players the benefit of the doubt over others is even stupider in this set up.

Even more stupid than the Journal not voting for Crawford for POY is the Journal reporter telling us he didn't....as if confessing wrongdoing will ease the guilt. Next year, we need to give the ballot to the Lexington Dispatch or the Statesville Record &Landmark. Our players would be treated better, I'm convinced, unless Dan is back to cast the ballot!

Last edited:
Wake appointed a guy who looks about 16.

NtA4eYpq.jpeg

Back