• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 116: Is That A Margarita Runnin Down Your Leg Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you keep the people fighting amongst themselves it's tougher for them to have a united message to address the real issue. See, Syria.

I think you're underestimating the corruption from the Turkey delegation.

They been up 5 times now and haven't done anything. I think Syria will severely hurt their bid. Plus from reading some of the questions poised in this mornings presentation the IOC was out against them.

cyclocross race today.

chances i fall off my bike: great to very great.

also, when you type "het" into your search bar and the first pop-up option is "Miley Cyrus is a wretcHET hosebag" (thanks, suque), it's time to clear the 'ole history.

I'm watching Oklahoma State play UT-San Antonio. This is UTSA's first year playing football and I'm convinced they'd kick our asses. They have some players.

at work today. everybody else that had to work today is already done with their stuff. i have to run macros on big ass files. this macro will run for a solid 3 hours, and while it's running i can't actually accomplish anything since i can't work in excel. awesome.

at work today. everybody else that had to work today is already done with their stuff. i have to run macros on big ass files. this macro will run for a solid 3 hours, and while it's running i can't actually accomplish anything since i can't work in excel. awesome.

I have days like that. They suck. I have no hints for you other then turn on some music and try to relax. Perhaps do a workout at your desk.

I spent the first hour of nap time totally reorganizing the closet. Definitely should have used that time in a lazier way

I spent the first hour of nap time totally reorganizing the closet. Definitely should have used that time in a lazier way

Want to come here and do that to my office? I've too much stuff and not enough space. I've been saying I was going to so this for several weekends but haven't yet because I get overwhelmed.

Want to come here and do that to my office? I've too much stuff and not enough space. I've been saying I was going to so this for several weekends but haven't yet because I get overwhelmed.

Yeah, I don't know where the motivation came from, but it looks good in there.

You can't open multiple instances?

Why does it take so long? Computer speed? Network speed?

it's like once you've tasted WRS' HOT D and ridden the lightning it is so awesome and powerful and devilish that it zaps your soul and the rest of your days are spent talking about the office and work and closets and exercising and cutting up carrots for snacks.

I like this song. The video sucks. They were good live on tv though. Very different vibe then than the video.

I like how there are like a handful of posters who only come out of the woodwork to bitch during football and basketball season. Budatwake. Socaldeac. Goolsbyrules. Those dudes never post in the offseason, but as soon as the first football game rolls around, BAM, they're starting threads left and right. They don't just like ease back in either, they are full out starting multiple threads right away. It's actually pretty funny.

Among them they've started 9 threads in the last 24 hours. Amaaaaaaazing.

Last edited:
You can't open multiple instances?

Why does it take so long? Computer speed? Network speed?

opening multiple instances does something funky with our financial system. it's almost like the excel instances will kind of stack on top of each other, so when i try to refresh a chart in one, it'll try to pull both of them at the same time, which causes it to fail. it's weird. i can only use multiple instances when i'm not actually pulling stuff from the system.

and the files are really just massive. that's the biggest problem. the network speed is bad when everybody's in the office, but it's not so bad on the weekends.

opening multiple instances does something funky with our financial system. it's almost like the excel instances will kind of stack on top of each other, so when i try to refresh a chart in one, it'll try to pull both of them at the same time, which causes it to fail. it's weird. i can only use multiple instances when i'm not actually pulling stuff from the system.

and the files are really just massive. that's the biggest problem. the network speed is bad when everybody's in the office, but it's not so bad on the weekends.

Sounds like you guys probably need to upgrade from using excel too.

oh snap, got my safety razor today. gonna try out a grandpa shave tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back