• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 184: The Vomitorium

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been taking it easy on the drinking this month after reading what felt like a million articles about how (basically) i drink too much - as a person, but especially as a woman.

Where have you been? Everyone knows drugs and alcohol aren't good for ya. Were millennials not exposed to the DARE program?

There's no DARE program in England - but I ended up being pretty straight-laced anyway. The United States military giveth and it taketh away.

There's no DARE program in England - but I ended up being pretty straight-laced anyway. The United States military giveth and it taketh away.

Your father wasn't stationed at Rendlesham/Woodbridge was he (well known ufo event)?

Ugh. Woke up super early this morning not being able to breathe out of my nose. Here comes the cold.

Your father wasn't stationed at Rendlesham/Woodbridge was he (well known ufo event)?

Nah he was reserve by then. I was referring more to the style of parenting that comes with growing up a military brat.

just realized PhDeac's board nickname is redundant lol

ETA: well apparently the verb cement only means to strengthen - I thought there was a connotation of permanence with it GUESS NOT

Last edited:
in nc i'm guessing large-scale outdoor grows will be nearly non-existent. in most of the country actually. humidity and sumemr rains are bad.

Shit going down in Austin on the Hwy, near The Home Depot and IHOP.

Hopefully this motivates Brasky to be a better driver.

Why did the dude with the bat wait for the other guy to pull something else out haha?

Can't beat Ric Flair v. Rick Ross

i didn't even remember [Redacted] being in star wars, but i can see why he'd be the villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back