• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT64: I'll take a low-carb Red Bull. Or some Shark Bites or Gushers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not approving any of these alter egos until I get a better one than that.

Wait, srsly? You guys give df09 Casey Affleck and you give me the founder of Papa John's!?!? My least favorite chain pizza company!?

I appreciate the peperoncini and garlic sauce. But yeah, many local places and other national chains best Papa J's.

My alter ego can't be a staunch Mitt Romney supporter. I draw the line there.

Jesus Christ it gets me every time. Listening to Broken Social Scene's You Forgot it in People. Nelly Furtado knows what I'm talking about.

Yea I was planning on giving Cookout Ben Affleck since he is bros with Casey. And if it will speed up the approval process, I say we do it.

cookout, because I don't actually know the name of the Papa John's founder (even though I have met him IRL, really!), we will grant your request.

You can be Winona Ryder.

Yea I was planning on giving Cookout Ben Affleck since he is bros with Casey. And if it will speed up the approval process, I say we do it.

cookout, because I don't actually know the name of the Papa John's founder (even though I have met him IRL, really!), we will grant your request.

You can be Winona Ryder.

Whew, glad Townie beat you to the punch.

I'll take Ben. Especially if it's late-Ben, and not early-Ben.

Random. Which do you like best and what other music do you prefer? Blink, etc. still?

I can't listen to them now and don't remember. Blink 182 still rotates through my ipod now and then for old times sake but it's not my preferred music. Stuff I've been listening to lately: Mumford & Sons, Fleet Foxes, Arcade Fire, The Rosebuds.

I'm not very current/cool/with-it regarding music. I just picked a handful of bands I do like and listen to but tried to eliminate embarrassing stuff but I imagine most people will laugh at me for those bands because too many people have heard of them or something.

Damn cookout, it made so much sense to me at the time that you were Ben affleck, but fuck man. Winona Ryder. I'm sorry, but it just has to be done. I guess you could be both, but splitting into three posters is dangerous. If I could use another Harry Potter reference, its like horcruxes. You're splitting your soul apart, making you harder to kill, but giving you less life. Splitting the two is like your biceps splitting apart. I don't know if you're ready for that.

The worst part about using an alter ego is only getting a thread marked for one user (where you've left off).

How often do people go back and listen to Yellowcard? I think some of their songs definitely deserve a listen once every 3 months or so.

I'm not approving any of these alter egos until I get a better one than that.

tumblr_m2mw7fkVpT1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Jesus Christ it gets me every time. Listening to Broken Social Scene's You Forgot it in People. Nelly Furtado knows what I'm talking about.

First, I'm pretty sure I introduced that record to Nelly Furtado, so I should get all the credit. Second, I know what you're talking about, too. Haven't I ever posted my "Taking Orange Line at Sunset from Midway into downtown Chicago while playing You Forgot It In People this was the best amazing time of my public transport life" story? I KNOW.

I mean, just absorb these lyrics.

"There's a place on the corner of Cherry Street. We would walk on the beach in our barefeet. We were both 18 and it felt so right. Sleeping all day, staying up all night. Staying up all night."

Don't think about them. Just feel them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back