• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Devin Talks Culture & Predictions for Next Season

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
“I’m forever grateful for what coach has done. It’s kind of unfair to ask that question and put that pressure on coach because the situation he was brought here with, before we were even here,” said Thomas, referring to [Redacted] being tasked with cleaning up the program and restoring the university’s integrity.

“He was brought into that situation where he had to create a whole new foundation. I think, personally, not from a biased perspective or because he’s my man, I think we’ve shown improvement. From 13 wins to 17 wins – we’ll probably have 25 wins next year.”

25 wins next year! Foundation! Devin is the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:
“I’m forever grateful for what coach has done. It’s kind of unfair to ask that question and put that pressure on coach because the situation he was brought here with, before we were even here,” said Thomas, referring to [Redacted] being tasked with cleaning up the program and restoring the university’s integrity.

“He was brought into that situation where he had to create a whole new foundation. I think, personally, not from a biased perspective or because he’s my man, I think we’ve shown improvement. From 13 wins to 17 wins – we’ll probably have 25 wins next year.”

25 wins next year! Cleaning up the program! Foundation! Integrity! Devin is the gift that keeps on giving.

Remember, he's known for two weeks that we are getting a new coach.

Lolol. Just keeps getting better. Your perspective is a biased one, Devin. Do you remember the first part of the schedule?

Only way we'll get 25 wins next season is if we add the men's and women's team totals!

I can safely assume Devin is not a math major....:eek:

I love how he says we'll "probably" win 25 games after getting smoked by 29 points to a slightly above average Pitt team. This kid is delusional.

Seriously, can we just respect Devin's right to have an opinion and to express it. He has probably invested a bit more in the team and season than most of us.

I don't get the hatred for Devin. We want players who play hard and with an edge and he does both...even if it gets the best of him at times.

It is refreshing to hear a player speak his mind.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but I'll take it that you are. Do you really think he spoke his mind? Just like the rest of us, the players have been fed the whole culture & new foundation bs. I don't think he spoke his mind, just what can keep him on the good side of Wellman.

I have no problem with the 25 win statement. What is a player supposed to say, "No I doubt we are very good next year"? I think Devin will be a different player next year with a new coach.

So are we saying that since Devin did not say what we think he should have said that he could not have actually meant what he said?

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but I'll take it that you are. Do you really think he spoke his mind? Just like the rest of us, the players have been fed the whole culture & new foundation bs. I don't think he spoke his mind, just what can keep him on the good side of Wellman.

I'm mostly referring to the 25 wins comment.

More evidence of #nosat.

Pretty sure the answer to this SAT question isn't C.

Fill in the blank:
8, 13, 13, 17, _____

A. 17
B. 20
C. 25
D. Who cares? End this.

Back