• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Devin Talks Culture & Predictions for Next Season

Ever seen moto talk smack pregame in an opposing huddle? Ever called teammates out? Does he complain constantly?

I've seen Chris Paul do shit like get into the other team's huddle in timeouts and to under their skin. Tim Duncan is one of the biggest whiners in the league when it comes to fouls. Leaders try to motivate teams. I don't know specifics about who Devin called out but I think he has the team's respect- although I'm basing that only on my television observations.

I've seen Chris Paul do shit like get into the other team's huddle in timeouts and to under their skin. Tim Duncan is one of the biggest whiners in the league when it comes to fouls. Leaders try to motivate teams. I don't know specifics about who Devin called out but I think he has the team's respect- although I'm basing that only on my television observations.

Chris Paul and Tim Duncan have their jerseys in the rafters

Devin called the fans irrelevant in his latest talk with the media. Nice culture!

Talk to me when devin is the greatest PF in history and has the respect of referees.

Last edited:
The only problem I have with the players is they by and large aren't what I'm used to as a group of ACC starters. And the second string isn't what I'm used to as a group of second string ACC players.

Back