• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

A 12 point PV margin would translate to 390+ EVs. Barring unforeseen circumstances, should be a 4-5 PV margin with 330-340 EVs.

If there is a decent 3rd party presence that would be around 48-44-6-2.

She exceeded my expectations. I thought she was big enough last night. Her being introduced was a historic moment that the DNC actually did well. Credit when due.

I agree. Hard to knock her performance last night as much as it kills me. It was a good moment for the US and Hillary.

But for cereal.... why are we not talking about how much Bill Clinton fucking loves balloons?

36B0314300000578-0-image-m-37_1469770597067.jpg

579b1f7f2a00002e004f736f.jpeg

579b1cf42a00002d004f736b.jpeg

well, we need to have a circle jerk to keep up with the virtuoso performance of solo-fapping of BSF

There's a difference than posting and having a conversation or posting something that brings conversation to the boards. It's another thing to just spam the boards with shit over and over while nobody comments on what you post because it's mostly memes and attempted gotcha shit from alt right Twitter and Reddit.

Balloooooooooons.

http://www.270towin.com/ is one of my favorite time wasters. Doesn't help with popular vote (Clinton won't get 50% and her margin will likely be 3-4 % points).

EC: 326 to 212. Clinton gets PA, WI, MI, OH, CO, NV, FL, VA, NH. Trump gets NC, IA, MO.

HC- 46
Trump- 44
Johnson- 8
Stein- 2

Not sure how that breaks down in terms of EC. I think HC will win by 100 or so.

Guessing Trump takes NC and one of OH/PA, while Hillary takes Florida and the other of OH/PA. That effectively ends it right there.

I agree with whomever (FMC?) said the scheduling was fantastic. I questioned the lack of bigger name speakers last night, but I'm so happy they gave people like Rev Baker and Khizr Khan prime time slots. The whole convention was really well done.

I think Elizabeth Warren's twitter battles with Trump were basically a long set up for the line about people that can be baited with a tweet. Well played, ladies.

Edit:

Last edited:
I think the lack of big name speakers was an effort to lower the speaker bar and not overshadow Hillary with bigger more likable names.

Well Barber and Khan were stronger and more memorable than expected but Hillary still rose to the occasion.

I think Elizabeth Warren's twitter battles with Trump were basically a long set up for the line about people that can be baited with a tweet. Well played, ladies.

I was thinking the same thing. That's a well executed long con.

Oh, without question. They played him for a chump.

I dunno how big of a bump she gets but I think she'll be comfortably (5% ahead) and won't trail again except in Rasmussen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back