• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dr. Hatch converting Wake to Notre Dame

Source? Those are truly awful numbers.
Not sure what his source is, but the Wake numbers at least correspond with my wife's unofficial polling among her fellow '14 Wake Law grads. She's one of the fortunate ones with a job lined up, but a lot of her friends are interviewing at tons of places but not getting offers.

Not sure what his source is, but the Wake numbers at least correspond with my wife's unofficial polling among her fellow '14 Wake Law grads. She's one of the fortunate ones with a job lined up, but a lot of her friends are interviewing at tons of places but not getting offers.

And keep in mind, "official" numbers are always inflated.

Can't we just get along? We're all Wake Foresters after all.

Employed at graduation for this year:

Duke: 77.8%
Wake: 53.8%
UNC: 44.9%
Campbell: 19.3%

This is really mindblowing. I graduated less than ten years ago, but right before everything went to hell. My husband works in big law and things seem to have really turned around for the better, but that's more from stabilizing than hiring new people. Their summer associate classes are minuscule compared to what once was. This is also a good reminder to me that I should be happy to be employed and in a niche area.

I don't know how people can think law school is a good idea at this point unless they're independently wealthy or have a family practice to jump in to.

Pos rep - can you believe that was almost 11 years ago?

No. Very difficult to believe. I hope we try and get together for a 10 year reunion during a football game in 2016. Been too long since we've had a good group of us together. Sheesh, the twins will be two by then. Craziness.

Back