• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN: Danny Manning considered for WFU job, meets with Wellman 3/31/14

Somebody quote all 3 of those posts, for that bastard, so he sees them. I'm sure he will ignore them and/or blame me, because he can't weasel his way out of that nonsense.

rj's posts = #1710247 and #1710293

Oh, and Brews and moonzzzz. This shit is your fucking fault for trying to validate what this windbag clown says. I know you both "feel sorry" for him about how lonely and sad his life is, but he is a jackass that just throws shit against the wall to try and look informed over half of the time. You both know it, so stop pretending otherwise to "play nice" to the loser that I know (for a fact, as in, you've told me) you feel sorry for.

Too much time wasted debating RJ. Not enough time focusing on good vibes. #believe

Somebody quote all 3 of those posts, for that bastard, so he sees them. I'm sure he will ignore them and/or blame me, because he can't weasel his way out of that nonsense.

rj's posts = #1710247 and #1710293

Oh, and Brews and moonzzzz. This shit is your fucking fault for trying to validate what this windbag clown says. I know you both "feel sorry" for him about how lonely and sad his life is, but he is a jackass that just throws shit against the wall to try and look informed over half of the time. You both know it, so stop pretending otherwise to "play nice" to the loser that I know (for a fact, as in, you've told me) you feel sorry for.

Man forty nine four seven five post no throw stone

I gonna laugh when in 10 years rj posts evidence of the greatest troll job in history, riling up men in their early and late thirties unlike any other

The thought has occurred to me that RJ might be the greatest troll in the history of message boards.

Then I remember meeting him.

I have no idea what he's talking about not would I respond to if I did. He's a lying scumbag.

What I will respond is his lie that I reached out to him and then struck him first. that never happened. I gave DV7 at least half a dozen chances. The longest he ever last without breaking his word was about a day.

He's up there with Milhouse among the biggest pieces of shit I've ever come across. He is totally dishonest.

Some here may not like me, but I am honest about what I say.

I just got an email with this and I will answer just to show what hate filled, ignorant fucking idiot DV7 is:

"Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
RW's personality, style, rep. The fact he's not going to be here through the first contract.

This is a dream job for Shaka. It's everything he has wanted for years. It's small, quality education, a community that he and his family can be a part of and top bball.

With the bucks we have to spend, it should be the no brainer of all no brainers.

My fear is RW put $3M/year for 7-10 years on the table and said "take it or leave it" and pissed Shaka off. $3M was a good place to start, but there was more in our back pocket. I'm worried that RW's ego got in the way like Pete Dalis did at UCLA over and over again.
YOU MADE IT UP AND ADMITTED IT WAS A HYPOTHETICAL, YOU IDIOT."

What a FUCKING MORON he is!

If he didn't hate me with a blind ignorant passion, he'd be able to READ THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

I SPECIFICALLY said - MY FEAR IS

To ANYONE with a brain not overwhelmed with irrational bile and hate would UNDERSTAND that IS BY DEFINITION a hypothetical.

Only an IGNORANT, HATEFUL FOOL would EVER think I was saying anything OTHER than a guess or hypothetical.

DV7 truly needs help.

As to the first part, I absolutely stand by it. Two different people, from different generations who are trustworthy have seen documentation of what I posted from impeccable sources.

Each of them is willing to take on the ridicule from asshole douches like DV7, LK, BDZ, Milhouse and others to tell the truth.

Last edited:
Quite frankly, he blew it when he hired Dino...

Hiring Dino was the right move. Would have preferred Battle, but that wasn't happening and I actually agree with Wellman in that instance. The WF job would have been less desirable than now if we fired the assistants of a very good, popular coach who died on the job. Doing that is nothing but cruel, and fans see that. Where we'd be today if Wellman canned our assistants and went in a different direction can't be debated because it was never an option/issue.

Anyway, I'm sure others have said it, but I think the mere fact that we're hearing Manning as a name means that there's no way he's the guy.

It is a battle of loud noises...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hiring Dino was the right move. Would have preferred Battle, but that wasn't happening and I actually agree with Wellman in that instance. The WF job would have been less desirable than now if we fired the assistants of a very good, popular coach who died on the job. Doing that is nothing but cruel, and fans see that. Where we'd be today if Wellman canned our assistants and went in a different direction can't be debated because it was never an option/issue.

Anyway, I'm sure others have said it, but I think the mere fact that we're hearing Manning as a name means that there's no way he's the guy.

This makes sense and gives us an out.

Quite frankly, he blew it when he hired Dino...

Anyway, I'm sure others have said it, but I think the mere fact that we're hearing Manning as a name means that there's no way he's the guy. I'm in the group of people looking for these people.

ETA double post again, what the hell? sorry about that.

Last edited:
The next time a coach dies on the job, the AD will study the moves made by Wellman and do the exact opposite. Was it an excruciating time for WFu? Yes. Did Wellman make every conceivable wrong move since then. Yes.

The interim coach isn't some cruel and unusual personnel move. That's probably what we were expected to do. Coach the season, pay them through December, and wish them well unless the new coach wanted to bring them back.

But go back at read the Skip memorial threads on Scout. There wasn't much will among the internet fan base to do that.

The interim coach isn't some cruel and unusual personnel move. That's probably what we were expected to do. Coach the season, pay them through December, and wish them well unless the new coach wanted to bring them back.

But go back at read the Skip memorial threads on Scout. There wasn't much will among the internet fan base to do that.

#CALLED IT

Hiring an unqualified candidate to replace Skip just to "carry on his legacy" wouldn't be smart. We all know what type of person Skip was, but if his winnning percentage while coaching Xavier wasn't 70 percent, he would never have been our coach.

That said, I'm sure it was more than a basketball decision, and I don't fault anyone for that.

Tulsa World columnist says the case for Manning to come here is weak:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsext...cle_1307d2ff-3690-58cb-bac7-bd940a3452a0.html

Actually, what's really weak are most of his arguments.

But then I came across this line:

"Wake Forest insiders say athletic director Ron Wellman is in a pinch after [Redacted] proved to be such a bad hire that sent the program into a tailspin that might threaten its viability in the ACC."

... and I thought, hun, maybe the guy knows his stuff. Heh.

Commenter says Wake would be a lateral move at best.

Sounds to me like he reads Country Dan's blog.

Tulsa World columnist says the case for Manning to come here is weak:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsext...cle_1307d2ff-3690-58cb-bac7-bd940a3452a0.html

Actually, what's really weak are most of his arguments.

But then I came across this line:

"Wake Forest insiders say athletic director Ron Wellman is in a pinch after [Redacted] proved to be such a bad hire that sent the program into a tailspin that might threaten its viability in the ACC."

... and I thought, hun, maybe the guy knows his stuff. Heh.

Commenter says Wake would be a lateral move at best.

Back