• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN: Danny Manning considered for WFU job, meets with Wellman 3/31/14

brews and moon

since you two are the idiots enabling rj can you please make sure he receives the mental help he needs? this shit is getting ridiculous.

Read the most recent Tulsa article. It really seems like we are just a leverage tool for Manning to get more money from Tulsa. Ron needs to cut bait from this guy. This is embarrassing (understatement, I know).

I have no idea what he's talking about not would I respond to if I did. He's a lying scumbag.

What I will respond is his lie that I reached out to him and then struck him first. that never happened. I gave DV7 at least half a dozen chances. The longest he ever last without breaking his word was about a day.

He's up there with Milhouse among the biggest pieces of shit I've ever come across. He is totally dishonest.

Some here may not like me, but I am honest about what I say.

Looks like somebody still holds a grudge that The Tunnels are no longer called rjkarl's Political Asylum.

still not sold on the shape of Manning's head. [Redacted], for all his failures, had a well shaped head with proportionately beautiful frontal , parietal, and temporal lobes. And his occipatal lobe wasn't half bad either

still not sold on the shape of Manning's head. [Redacted], for all his failures, had a well shaped head with proportionately beautiful frontal , parietal, and temporal lobes. And his occipatal lobe wasn't half bad either

That jaybone is playing the part of a phrenologist is not at all surprising to me.

Back