• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN writer Eammon Brennan blogs about Wake censorship (post 31)

DeaconBoss

Reaction score
Just emailed him with a link to the censorship story. Suggest you all do the same right now

Isn't the coaches show from last week on YouTube? Link that too and tell him where the notable portions are.

Why would Andy Katz want to waste his time writing about us? Wake Forest basketball is completely irrelevant. He has better things (teams) to write about.

Have people sent him all of vt's graphs and stats showing how terrible bzzzzz is?

Andy replied to me as well. He said:

Just saw this, looking into it.
Thanks

Hopefully we see an article in the next few days from him bringing more exposure to Wellman ane his goons

Just for clarity's sake, is the "censorship story" about the no-call-in policy on coach's show?

Just walk away Andy. We may send you flowers and promise it won't happen again, but in the end we'll stomp on your heart. It's just what we do.

VT's graphs are much more compelling than us canceling the live call in component of the radio show.

I don't think anyone else should email him or he will soon hate Wake Forest because his inbox is packed with the same stuff.

He already knows about the story. He'll decide if it's newsworthy now.

I don't think anyone else should email him or he will soon hate Wake Forest because his inbox is packed with the same stuff.

He already knows about the story. He'll decide if it's newsworthy now.

Hmmmm, a coach that has continued to drive this program into the ground over the past few years, sitting consistantly at the bottom of the ACC, getting smoked by teams like IONA....my guess, he'll pass.

Back