• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Campus Grumble (Current Students/Staff)

it is pretty sweet that this was one of the first things woody did when he got home from break.

doesn't read internet, but has a twitter and probably fears deacvision7, billbrasky, and 2&2slidertoleritz

I know where Ron's office is now at least. I wonder what his secretary would say if I walked in and respectfully asked for 5 minutes of his time. Say something, Ron!

Is this a joke? Of all fanbases to fear...at least they know we exist

MAKES ME SO MAD

kipfistpump.gif

Here is how this plays out: Ron calls a conference tells the media that baby Bzzz and his barnyward wife are being harassed. The rubes and conservative shills come out of the woodwork and blame a "gang of thug supporters"...we hate thugs here at MSD. Ron never acknowledges Bzzz being pathetic at his job and every time Bzzz goes in public some asshat hugs him. Christian rock only next year at the Joel. It's perfect. Bzzz becomes a victim of the uncultured masses that somehow slid by admissions and left the 336.

If they do monitor these boards, I would like to invite Hatch, Wellman, and Bzz to kiss my ass.

Back