• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Campus Grumble (Current Students/Staff)

so I wonder if bzz could make a parody, post obnoxious stuff about himself, and get the boards shut down

so I wonder if bzz could make a parody, post obnoxious stuff about himself, and get the boards shut down

tumblr_m2weaal6l51rpeilro1_500.gif

Wellman uses this to classify the fanbase as thugs. The "culture" problem extended not just to the basketball program and players, but to everybody who was even a Wake fan or student when Dino was coaching. We're replaced with Liberty fans and Keeper is promoted to Deacon Club president hailing Jerry Falwell and Ron Wellman as great leaders of the free world.

It's all crystal clear now.

There are grumblings that Campus Police met with [Redacted] today to discuss the whether or not he felt safe, along with his family. He indicated that, to at least some extent, he did not feel safe and believed that some of the threats directed from a variety of places, including these message boards, made him uneasy about the situation. Now how large an extent this actually is and who initiated the meeting, I'm not sure. I just know that there was a meeting today between Campus Police and [Redacted] and that the Campus Police as well as members of the administration are keeping an eye on these boards.

LMAO. Wake has the tamest fanbase in the world. Has anybody even thrown a for sale sign in his front yard yet? Wake fans showed their displeasure in the way most appropriate to Wake fans-- with their pocketbooks and some advertisements. Oooooh! So threatening!

Grow some balls, Jeff.

If Wake Forest fans make him feel so unsafe and unwelcome, why doesn't just he take the next reasonable step and leave Wake Forest? Sounds like the best resolution for everybody. The notion that some people here are seriously threatening to harm him is just silly.

Yep. Just another way to alienate the fanbase.

If Jeff feels so threatened and unsafe, I'd be happy to help him apply for the federal witness relocation program....

The bzz's fear for their safety? Absolutely absurd! If bzz is indeed afraid, it's because he can no longer fool himself into believing people think he's a decent coach worthy of the millions of dollars with which Wake has lined his pockets. The truth is out there (as featured in the N&R).

There are grumblings that Campus Police met with [Redacted] today to discuss the whether or not he felt safe, along with his family. He indicated that, to at least some extent, he did not feel safe and believed that some of the threats directed from a variety of places, including these message boards, made him uneasy about the situation. Now how large an extent this actually is and who initiated the meeting, I'm not sure. I just know that there was a meeting today between Campus Police and [Redacted] and that the Campus Police as well as members of the administration are keeping an eye on these boards.

Remember this gem? Just go away already, [Redacted]. No one likes you.

The fact that the PR department could not show [Redacted] in the I am a Demon Deacon promo with all the other coaches at the football games should tell the administration all they need to know about the state of our basketball game.

It is not a radical group that does not like [Redacted]. It is over 95% of the fan base that wants [Redacted] fired. The evidence, of course, is on the side of the 95%.

[Redacted] ran out of previous coaches (Ricardo Patton and Dino Gaudio), players and Tuesdays (another season's over) to play the blame misdirection game with, so I guess feigning like you're about to get jumped by one of those infamous Wake Forest fans is next logical progression in what we've come to know as "[Redacted] Malingering".

Back