• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Campus Grumble (Current Students/Staff)

ApeTit just trolled the whole board. Bet there isn't any important PM. Well done, sir.

I thought I was asking for a dick pic.

Your request is my command:

images

shit my bad guys, i should have saved it but my inbox was getting full.

you can ask deacphan for the info with this link http://www.ogboards.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=578

Thanks for giving me this link - can't believe that's what happened. Any repercussions?

I hope Phan's doing okay...I know he reacts strongly to stuff like this.

He has every right to. That is total BS!

That's why I don't believe being a campus cop is a real job.

Nobody wants to harm buzz we just want him gone, not that hard to figure out. I wonder which campus police officer is in charge of monitoring this board. I know for a fact it is not the cop that arrested me while I was at wake because he was illiterate, as in he went to read the police report that he "wrote" and sounded like a first grader, he stumbled through it for 2 minutes before Dean Holmes was like stop, just stop this isnt helping at all.

Oh, man. If I thought my family was in even a little bit of danger I would get out of dodge and go live out the rest of my days at a beach house. That's just me though.

Reactions: ITK
Nobody wants to harm buzz we just want him gone, not that hard to figure out. I wonder which campus police officer is in charge of monitoring this board. I know for a fact it is not the cop that arrested me while I was at wake because he was illiterate, as in he went to read the police report that he "wrote" and sounded like a first grader, he stumbled through it for 2 minutes before Dean Holmes was like stop, just stop this isnt helping at all.

Wait. You mean Wake Forest campus police don't read the internet either? Go figure...

Oh, man. If I thought my family was in even a little bit of danger I would get out of dodge and go live out the rest of my days at a beach house. That's just me though.

I wonder if their is a trespass warning for you trying to enter campus, you should go swing by and see.

Back