• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

From the Scout Board, probably and hopefully BS

Wellman is likely already in Indy. Hard to tell because he did a lot of interviews yesterday with ESPN but I'm pretty sure the selection committee gets to Indy a week or so before the last conference tournament day.

If this claim is valid then get the tar and feathers ready for Wellman...It all falls in his lap!!!

tisasillyplacebabyblue_fullpic.png

post what they say so i dont need to waste my time on that site
I have a close family friend on the BOT and according to BOT friend, against BOT advisement, Wellman met with Bz today and gave him year 5.

Hubdeac
Recruit
13 posts this site

Posted: Yesterday 7:19 PM
Inside source says....
I have a close family friend on the BOT and according to BOT friend, against BOT advisement, Wellman met with Bz today and gave him year 5.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend hear from a this guy who knows this kid who's going out with the BOT member who saw Ron extend Bzzz's contract last night..

I guess it's pretty serious.

If true, Wellman's job has to be on the line, right? You can't just flat out disregard the advisement of your superiors and not feel the heat.

No reason to believe this. Wellman is definitely that stubborn, but can't possibly be that stupid.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend hear from a this guy who knows this kid who's going out with the BOT member who saw Ron extend Bzzz's contract last night..

They think he's a righteous dude.

But is our "bz is done" rumor any stronger, really?

Back