• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

From the Scout Board, probably and hopefully BS

If he's brought back, it proves we have no real insiders here.

If he's brought back, it proves we have no real insiders here.

oH2n4rK.jpg

I hope you guys are right. Tough to have faith at this point.

Fwiw, we have a kid from the basketball team that I work with that made CP3's all star AAU team, the same team that Rusty's kid is playing on. Rusty's wife was at the tryouts and talked with one of our coaches, and basically stated outright that the staff knows for sure ax is falling, they are already making other plans. It's just a matter of days, guys. Only thing to stress about is if Wellman [Redacted]'s up the next hire.

Just removing yourself a bit from the situation for a little bit more objectivity, it's pretty obvious that we can't keep [Redacted]. It would be a horrible decision panned by everyone in the media. There would be multiple ESPN articles talking about it. Wellman knows Bzz is done.

Just removing yourself a bit from the situation for a little bit more objectivity, it's pretty obvious that we can't keep [Redacted]. It would be a horrible decision panned by everyone in the media. There would be multiple ESPN articles talking about it. Wellman knows Bzz is done.
While I agree this is how it should be, we were panned by everyone in the media and had ESPN articles about it last year and Wellman still kept him. I'm not sure what the breaking point for Ron is. Money probably.

The Scout info is good news. Wellman goes against the BOT. He gets canned or announces pending retirement over the summer. We get a new AD before March who can hire the new coach.

Much better than hiring Russell Turner.

what if he gets fired but is then replaced BY HIS TWIN BROTHER

Pretty obviously a troll job. Probably a State fan.

Back