• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

From the Scout Board, probably and hopefully BS

Guys, this seems to jibe with my insider source at CC Rotisserie Factory's account. That's all I'm saying.

TROLLING....that's about 70% of his posts here.....but yes it was tongue in cheek....

For the record, I heard the same thing over this past weekend from the father of a BOT member. Said RW just could not fire bzz after his beating UNC, Duke and NCSU. I'm trying to believe the guy saying this is delusional.

Can I get a little "tick tock" here?

I told my FIL about Buzz and how I thought this was the end of the road for him because of the poor road record, low Joel attendance, losing the fan base, general awkwardness etc. His response was, "Well his boss likes him so none of that really matters." I had no response.

For the record, I heard the same thing over this past weekend from the father of a BOT member. Said RW just could not fire bzz after his beating UNC, Duke and NCSU. I'm trying to believe the guy saying this is delusional.

Really concerning, I put nothing past Ron Wellman at this point. It scares me to death that he's still leading the troops at WF

I bet that guy is the Wheredeac dude on here who keeps posting that his sources are saying Jay Wright and Fred Hoiberg are on the Top 5 most likely list.

Want to go all conspiracy theory? Wellman tells the unhappy big donors that he is making a change at the end of the year. The info starts leaking, clearly makes the general masses happy. Wellman begins the new search but is "unable to find a suitable candidate" at this time. But the info that leaks out indicating he was really trying for a good coach, so he looks good. Bzzz gets his final year. Wellman picks his successor and the new bball coach then retires.

Out of curiosity, how old is the father of a BOT member? Like 90? In which case, you have to assume he is delusional.

I just talked to a guy, who is Wellman's butler's dog-walker, and he said that when he was around the other night to walk Wellman's poodle with the butler's lab that Wellman was just rocking back and forth in his chair saying "I HAD A HUNCH....IT WAS A GOOD HUNCH....I HAD A HUNCH....IT WAS A GOOD HUNCH." Sounds like it was some kind of psychotic break.

Bottomline, my sources say [Redacted] is back for ten years.

There is no f'ing way Buzz is brought back. None. The Joel would average less than 5000 people a game for conference games next year if that happens. He gone.

RJ is Fozzy Bear (most of the time)

WAKA-WAKA-FONZIE.jpg

Back