• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

From the Scout Board, probably and hopefully BS

Tick tock.

There he is!

I actually kind of hope Overton sticks around. I think he's improved quite a bit. He can get his shot off and it's been going in as of late. I see potential for him to help us, maybe not at a starters level, but to the extent that he can help us off the bench.

Because seeding requires highly paid athletic directors to take time away from their athletic programs and for some, their conference basketball tournaments instead of just getting some smart people in a room with a few computers.

Can't have hookers, good booze and keep the good ol' boy network rolling along by taking your approach.

Any 3 of Jones, Washington, Rountree, or Overton wouldn't surprise me.

Let's add Green to that list too. He has "fresh start" written all over him, the poor guy. New Coach will really need 2 or 3 transfers to open up schollies so that he can go balls out for his first recruiting class.

Let's add Green to that list too. He has "fresh start" written all over him, the poor guy. New Coach will really need 2 or 3 transfers to open up schollies so that he can go balls out for his first recruiting class.

I guess we'll have to schedule whatever team he ends up at for an OOC game at the Joel so we can get him back to Winston for his jersey retirement ceremony.

I have a fraternity brother who was on the board and another brother who retired from his real job and now teaches in the business school. They both like Bzz and think Wellman made a great hire. :eek: My brother in the business school got mad at me when I suggested that Bzz stinks as a coach.

So look at what Wellman has done in the past. He kept Caldwell for eight years. Caldwell had ONE winning season with ONE bowl game in his 7th year. Why wouldn't Wellman keep Bzz another year . . . especially if Bzz had a 5 year contract? (I have no idea how long the contract is.) Bzz has a 50/50 season now. He won a tournament game. (Never mind that it was a play-in game.) Bzz has some okay players coming back . . . and they will have more experience. (So says Bzz.) Besides, if Wellman let Bzz go now he would be admitting defeat. I'm thinking that Bzz is coming back. :couch: I hate the thought of another year of Bzz Ball but it wouldn't surprise me.

I have a fraternity brother who was on the board and another brother who retired from his real job and now teaches in the business school. They both like Bzz and think Wellman made a great hire. :eek: My brother in the business school got mad at me when I suggested that Bzz stinks as a coach.

So look at what Wellman has done in the past. He kept Caldwell for eight years. Caldwell had ONE winning season with ONE bowl game in his 7th year. Why wouldn't Wellman keep Bzz another year . . . especially if Bzz had a 5 year contract? (I have no idea how long the contract is.) Bzz has a 50/50 season now. He won a tournament game. (Never mind that it was a play-in game.) Bzz has some okay players coming back . . . and they will have more experience. (So says Bzz.) Besides, if Wellman let Bzz go now he would be admitting defeat. I'm thinking that Bzz is coming back. :couch: I hate the thought of another year of Bzz Ball but it wouldn't surprise me.

As Baby Deac would say: "Tick Tock"

Wow. The intelligence of professors at Wake has really gone downhill. Your brother is a moron.

So, we are pulling for Pitt today, right? I saw one insider say that if we beat Pitt and UNC, there will be reason to reconsider Bz. I hate UNC so much. I cannot handle being in a position of dealing with beating UNC = keeping Bz. That might be the first time I pull for UNC in the ACC Tournament in my lifetime. And against WFU, no less. No choice but to pull like crazy for Pitt today and to wrap this thing up.

Seriously people, Bz winning 3 straight games, much less away from home, with 2 of them against much better competition? Think about that.

pitt sux. i have no confidence in them to put us out of our misery

Again, a lot of posters have magically developed BOT / "insider" connections in the last week.

Again, a lot of posters have magically developed BOT / "insider" connections in the last week.

My neighbor, who's on the BOT, says that he doesn't know anyone who knows these other posters.

I even asked about BabyDeac, and he doesn't know who that is.

He knows DV7 though. Said he's an Assistant Athletic Director!

It's mind boggleing that there are people who still believe that [Redacted] was a good hire and actually like him. Zero people I know personally like [Redacted] and almost all loathe his existance at Wake now (almost all do not read this board). Jason27nc is about as blindly ignorant as possible with zero skills in logic or reasoning and he even admitts [Redacted] is not getting it done now. I don't even think Wellman believes it anymore. It amazes me how people can be so smart in some areas yet unexplainably retarded in others.

We have a small, affluent, regional fanbase. It's not that surprising that people would have some connections to the BOT, many of whom live in the Triad. I think we also have a large board compared to the number of alums we have.

MGAM_MegaMeltdown_Banner.jpg

Back