• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

Just don't think too much, pure cocaine remember

Haha fair.

I guess I am mostly referring to the fact that twice in the episode she mentioned not being able to have babies. Has that always been the case? Or am I missing something?

Haha fair.

I guess I am mostly referring to the fact that twice in the episode she mentioned not being able to have babies. Has that always been the case? Or am I missing something?
its

It's definitely the case in the books can't remember on show. In the first book some witch does something to her and she can't have babies but it leads to the dragons being hatched

its

It's definitely the case in the books can't remember on show. In the first book some witch does something to her and she can't have babies but it leads to the dragons being hatched

Forgot about that witch. What a bitch that witch

Good episode. Enjoyed the Loot Train better though.

I haven't gotten into the Night King story line as much.

Who is going to be able to fuck with the Night King? All 5'9" of him single handedly killed a dragon, let alone also stole it for his army. I'm sure there will one day be a one on one showdown with Jon, but hard to imagine this guy being defeated.

Who is going to be able to fuck with the Night King? All 5'9" of him single handedly killed a dragon, let alone also stole it for his army. I'm sure there will one day be a one on one showdown with Jon, but hard to imagine this guy being defeated.

The Kingslayer, his weakness will be gold.

Also, big fucking plot hole that the crew killed so many walkers with regular weapons. Like how the fuck were they fending off the ice zombies with daggers and spears?

Also, big fucking plot hole that the crew killed so many walkers with regular weapons. Like how the fuck were they fending off the ice zombies with daggers and spears?

I think on the island thing they pulled out dragon glass weapons.

Though it may also be a difference in killing white walkers vs wights

am I the only one struggling with how gendry ran all the way back, a raven got to dragon stone, and dragons fly back all in what a 12 hr period? Maybe it's closer than I thought and jon and team hadn't gotten that far from the wall until shit hit the fan

Yeah jorah clearly had dragon glass daggers, fire kills them, johns valyrian steel, and tormund had some shitty makeshift dragonglass thing

Yeah, everyone had a weapon to kill them at the end.
Jon - Valyrian steel sword
Tormund - Had a traditional axe but switched to dragonglass axe before island battle
Jorah - Had dragonglass daggers
Beric/Thoros - Fire sword
Hound - Had a sword, then Gendry's hammer, then dragonglass improvised weaponry at the end

You could see that The Hound wasn't actually killing anything with his regular weapons while the others were killing all they faced.

am I the only one struggling with how gendry ran all the way back, a raven got to dragon stone, and dragons fly back all in what a 12 hr period? Maybe it's closer than I thought and jon and team hadn't gotten that far from the wall until shit hit the fan
I believe it was supposed to be like 3 or 4 days time, the time jumps just weren't expressly shown. Which brings up the point that all of them would have frozen to death in that time unless Thoros burned for a long time or there was some other source of heat (and water).

Yes, how would you ever find enough water while sitting in the middle of a frozen lake surrounded by snow.

Were there other unknown people hanging around? Like it looked like there were main characters dying, but then they all lived.

Yeah, everyone had a weapon to kill them at the end.
Jon - Valyrian steel sword
Tormund - Had a traditional axe but switched to dragonglass axe before island battle
Jorah - Had dragonglass daggers
Beric/Thoros - Fire sword
Hound - Had a sword, then Gendry's hammer, then dragonglass improvised weaponry at the end

You could see that The Hound wasn't actually killing anything with his regular weapons while the others were killing all they faced.
Ok, I knew about Snows valyrian sword and the fire sword, but I didnt know about the axe and daggers. Who had the spear?

Back