• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HB2 Strikes Again

Can you expound upon which rights are being taken away, and do you have a plan for an "sincerely felt uncomfortability" test?

The right to feel comfortable in the bathroom, which is the same right (under whatever specific terminology you want to call it) that you believe the transgenders should have.
And sure, we can use the same test that transgenders use to determine that they are sincerely uncomfortable in the bathroom of their birth sex.

So I am going to take your non-responsive answer as "no, SC does not include transsexuals as a protected class." So NCAA and ACC games will be moved from NC where transsexuals are expressly not in the protected class list, to SC where they are still not in a protected class list. No difference between the states in bathroom access. No difference in rights.
If you don't understand what HB2 does then why should I waste my time responding to your question?

What is McCrory doing about when other dudes look over at urinals at my dong?

Do you think there is a difference between these two statements:

1. Topic A doesn't get special treatment
2. You are forbidden to grant special treatment for Topic A

Legislatively, yes.
Functionally, no.

Not worth moving games when the NCAA already played in China, and the entire country does business with the Middle East.
That's some pretty arbitrary line drawing. Would love to see the mental gymnastics to justify that.

He tried to make it so that you weren't automatically married to that dude, but the fucking ACTIVIST JUDGES screwed that up.

Legislatively, yes.
Functionally, no.

Not worth moving games when the NCAA already played in China, and the entire country does business with the Middle East.
That's some pretty arbitrary line drawing. Would love to see the mental gymnastics to justify that.

The justification is they want to make money and they believe that remaining in NC is not conducive to their plan of maximizing the amount of money they can make.

Not much mental gymnastics required there at all. Made money by expanding brand to China (new market) and as far as I know the "entire country do[ing] business with the Middle East" doesn't really have much to do with what the NCAA/ACC decides to do.

There's no way to make everyone comfortable in the bathroom because some people just aren't cool with/don't understand transgender people. So the question is who has to be uncomfortable: the transgender people or the people who haven't caught up to society. I think the answer is obvious.

There's no way to make everyone comfortable in the bathroom because some people just aren't cool with/don't understand transgender people. So the question is who has to be uncomfortable: the transgender people or the people who haven't caught up to society. I think the answer is obvious.

I think there is a larger conversation at play about privacy in general. The argument about mixing genders in gang showers to me demonstrates that gang showers are a problem not necessarily who is in them. Sexual abuse is not something that follows hetero-normative gendered behavior.

You're confusing boards memes. It's Moon who sits to pee.

MY GOD WILL THE TRANS TYRANNY NEVER END

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/artic...atents-the-hamdog---a-hotdog-and-burger-combo

_91312802_10451683_760744600646134_3465122986124874102_n.jpg

Can we all at least acknowledge that there are a lot of gender neutral or unisex bathrooms in Europe?

It's not like we don't have a pretty good case study of what occurs in an environment where men, women, and everybody in between share bathrooms.

For someone who spends a lot of time telling us how cool it is where he lives up north, you seem to have a meager standing of state lines.

The better question would have been "What is McCrory going to do about DF07 and Biff looking at each other's dongs at the urinal ?"

Last edited:
Can we all at least acknowledge that there are a lot of gender neutral or unisex bathrooms in Europe?

It's not like we don't have a pretty good case study of what occurs in an environment where men, women, and everybody in between share bathrooms.

For someone who spends a lot of time telling us how cool it is where he lives up north, you seem to have a meager standing of state lines.

The better question would have been "What is McCrory going to do about DF07 and Biff looking at each other's dongs at the urinal ?"

Sorry, should have clarified we're trying to move back to NC.

Back