• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HB2 Strikes Again

Why is TheReff's interpretation of this "religion" and BarcaDeac, MDMH & Pilchard's interpretation not "religion"? Liberals begin every discussion on every topic with the assumption that their opinion on everything is morally right and that anyone who disagrees with their opinion is morally wrong. Liberals' moral arrogance is totally disgusting.

Because one opinion is based on faith, and the other opinions are based on fact.

One viewpoint of who is inhabiting Planet Earth is based on a (likely fictional) man in the sky, while the other is based on thousands to hundred of thousands of people (who have, you know, actually lived on planet Earth) who have stated otherwise over a span of thousands of years.

Often said, rarely backed up. The crowning achievement of the last progressive movement was prohibition.

lol

The crowning achievement of the last progressive movement was women's suffrage and a scientific movement. Come on man.

See, there is the flaw in your premise. Not everyone was built as man or woman. Some people, does not matter if it's .001%, don't fit squarely within one of those two categories. Those people are entitled to protection as well.

That is a new one Pilch. As far as I always knew, God created Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve [or for that matter Bruce/Caitlyn or Chastity/Chaz]. But on the other hand, because of HB2, Hurricane Matthew has decided not to enter North Carolina.

That is a new one Pilch. As far as I always knew, God created Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve [or for that matter Bruce/Caitlyn or Chastity/Chaz]. But on the other hand, because of HB2, Hurricane Matthew has decided not to enter North Carolina.

:popcorn:

Following the biblical myth and due to the eating of a mango, God also allowed a level of dumbassery that is off the scale in large brained primates that inhabit this planet. He also gave us modern biology, genetics, the mapping of the human genome, medicine, etc. Just as we found out witches don't cause disease, we have found gender is somewhat on a bell curve. Sometimes it's a good idea to invoke that Wake Forest education your parents paid for.

well, it's impossible to argue with any of this

Matthew didn't know what category to identify as so he decided to just use Florida's facilities instead.

Our savior Pat McCrory, when he pulled money from the disaster relief funding to defend HB2, made a pact with the hurricanes that they would avoid the coast. All praise!

We could also ask out Biblical scholars here where in the Book of Genesis did God create separate latrines for Adam and Eve, or did I miss an eighth day? It's probably in there between the sun revolving around the Earth and plant life growing before sunlight. I probably missed it.

We could also ask out Biblical scholars here where in the Book of Genesis did God create separate latrines for Adam and Eve, or did I miss an eighth day? It's probably in there between the sun revolving around the Earth and plant life growing before sunlight. I probably missed it.

I think it's been translated wrong, should actually say "and on the eighth day, he created restrooms"

Urinary segregation did not occur in the US until 1887 in Massachusetts, and not USA wide until 1920. So in keeping with our Biblical theme, I submit prior to 1887 all deceased Americans went straight to Hell.

Urinary segregation did not occur in the US until 1887 in Massachusetts, and not USA wide until 1920. So in keeping with our Biblical theme, I submit prior to 1887 all deceased Americans went straight to Hell.

There was actually no salvation for any American until "under god" was added to the pledge in 1954.

Except that didn't happen. As the same time God help Adam & Eve evolve in Africa, there were many others who became humans. Some of the were gay.

A huge number of the two religions (Judaism and Roman Catholicism) that led to the formation of Reff's type of Christianity believe the Bible is an allegory not a history book.

Back