• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HB2 Strikes Again

That is a new one Pilch. As far as I always knew, God created Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve [or for that matter Bruce/Caitlyn or Chastity/Chaz]. But on the other hand, because of HB2, Hurricane Matthew has decided not to enter North Carolina.

this joke clearly kills at TheReff's OWG lunches

this joke clearly kills at TheReff's OWG lunches

I snapped a pic today; he definitely was killin' it with the crowd

school-punishment-1.jpg

You might want to look into intersex conditions. Then again, you might not, because it challenges your whole "this is a fact" argument

Meh, it's pretty simple. Were you born with a dong or not? Would you sell iced tea at a lemonade stand? I don't think so. Just read the sign, man, read it. Lemonade. It's delicious.

I actually almost posted this morning "can someone please pm me when we start discussing arks", and then thereff actually brought up noah's fucking ark

When you get "Adam and Steve" thrown at you, you know you are dealing with an intellectual heavyweight with arguments rooted in solid evidence. Or as Bob might call it, "fact".

made me laugh.

anytime i find myself really confused i just like to remind myself that god does not make mistakes. humans do.

god made all people right? white males (top billing ftw), white women, those with more melanin, glbt, trans, i'm sure i am leaving some of god's human creations out. he also made 'merica f yeah!

humans wrote the bible. humans translated the bible.

Meh, it's pretty simple. Were you born with a dong or not? Would you sell iced tea at a lemonade stand? I don't think so. Just read the sign, man, read it. Lemonade. It's delicious.
Quotes "intersex conditions", but clearly didn't google "intersex conditions".

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

The ACC is caving in. The 2017 ACC Men's Lacrosse tournament is going to be held at Duke.

"The ACC pulled 10 neutral-site championships out of North Carolina last month in response to a law that restricts the rights of LGBT people. League officials have said that decision doesn't apply to events like the lacrosse championship that are held either on campus or at schools' designated home venues."

Nothing says safe space like lacrosse at Duke.

There will always be exceptions, but I'm talking about situations where there aren't clear videos from multiple angles.

And that pendulum swung back to religion and "gender" before I realized I was quoting the other half of this thread's discussion.

The 2017 NCAA tourney games set for Greensboro will now be played in Greenville, SC: http://http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/17737922/greenville-south-carolina-host-relocated-ncaa-tournament-games

In the same article, the sites for the 6 other NCAA events moved from NC are listed; the new sites include such progressive and forward looking states as Georgia, Texas, Virgnia and Tennessee.
That's the difference between a state not being progressive (SC, TX) and a state forbidding progress (NC). When HB2 is repealed, transsexuals will still not be guaranteed protections statewide, but local governments will again be allowed to create protections.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Back