• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If we had hired Shaka smart 2 years ago...

waht is wtong with you guys?

rj said he is not a fan of the buzz hire. how blind can you be?

you REFUSE to acknowledge this fact.

you gyus are nothing but gutless punks.

Usually don't have to wait long for new developments. Are we going to have a transfer and is Coach Battle leaving are the most obvious ones to ponder.

Battle isn't going to leave just to leave. He'll leave for something and something will come along after the tournament. Obviously transfers will wait until the end of the semester.

Honest answer to the original question in the thread:

We'd be much better defensively. We'd probably be worse offensively. Losses are losses and there are no "moral victories" according to this board, but under Shaka we'd probably be talking about moral victories in close losses which are blowout losses under Bz.

I imagine the crowds would be better though. The spirit around the program in the past year has been toxic.

waht is wtong with you guys?

rj said he is not a fan of the buzz hire. how blind can you be?

you REFUSE to acknowledge this fact.

you gyus are nothing but gutless punks.

But yet continues to defend the hire DISCONECT!!!

Facepalm. It happens everywhere, RJ. We aren't different from other fanbases.

I think we are more prone to complain on the Internet then other fanbases. Damn thinkpad program.

I think there is a real good chance that JTT didn't like Bzz, and his friendship with Ari probably fed into his dislike for Bzz. Did JTT have some connection to USC that I don't know about? Probably not. The good bet is that he and Ari are all about not GAF and partying in LA. Good riddance. Bzz out.

We'd be better right now under Shaka, but still not that good at this point. Our players, right now, are not good fits for Havoc at all.

We would be loading up on recruits that fit his style though, and be damn sure we'd be better, sooner, than at current. Shaka would have the support of the fans mainly because our guys would be playing their asses off and because Shaka is a fucking stud.

Stevens is a much much better fit for our current roster than Shaka. On the whole though, I favor Shaka over Brad, but would kill for either.

Ibleed think of it this way, he went to a school whose basketball program is in much worse shape than ours and is playing for a coach whop walks the ball up the court.

He certainly didn't go there to be in a better basketball position.

This is right on. Get him away from cj and mckie. He needed to be around good influences like ari.

Back