• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Duncan top 5 player of all time?

Almost as irrational as calling one of the greatest teams of all time the most overrated team ever.

You bitch about me "just wanting to argue". but that;s all you do. You extrapolate whatever Isay into what you WANT it to say.

Did that prevent you from reading the thread when you got back?

Enough!!! I didn't read it. I posted what I thought.

If all you want to do is troll and be a pain in the ass. I guess we're done on this thread.

Why would you bring up a team that I had NEVER mentioned?

This is 100% on you. But I won't hold my breath that you'll admit you are wrong. AGAIN.....

It was a round about way of pointing out that your sentence made no sense. I admitted that I knew what you meant and was just messing with you. I'm not surprised it was lost on you.

If you were only referring to the 86' Celtics there would be no reason to say "any" playoffs. When was I wrong before?

ANY playoffs of the teams I mentioned. I was very specific about the teams I was discussing. It's insane to think I was talking about ANY team in the history of basketball. I told you which teams I was discussing.

You were wrong about Post 240.

You bitch about me "just wanting to argue". but that;s all you do. You extrapolate whatever Isay into what you WANT it to say.

I don't think I've ever said such a thing. I point out (or I guess in your terms "bitch") where you are wrong but have never claimed you are taking a position just to argue. I think you fully believe the nonsense that you post.

I read what you write and apply the common meaning of the words you use to try and determine what you mean. When I know you mean something else I use your words to poke fun of you. If you don't like it then learn how to write.

ANY playoffs of the teams I mentioned. I was very specific about the teams I was discussing. It's insane to think I was talking about ANY team in the history of basketball. I told you which teams I was discussing.

You were wrong about Post 240.

And immediately admitted as much.

Do you mean "any playoff series between the teams that I mentioned?"

Learn how to read. When someone has spoken exclusively about a specific group of anything, it is disingenuous and dishonest to do what you did.

It's laughable that you don't think the Celtics would get out of the first round of any playoffs.

"You think its funny that I don't think the Celtics would get out of the first round of any NBA playoffs ever held."

That's the logical way to read that sentence. I knew you were referring to the 86 Celtics but decided to point out that the sentence you wrote didn't make sense.

Even if you put 86' in front of Celtics in that sentence its not relevant to the conversation we were having. I was using a real world example to try and set up your hypothetical scenario in which you think the 86 Celtics would destroy the 91 Bulls. Obviously if the 86 Bulls had Pippen and Horace Grant they wouldn't have faced the 86 Celtics in the first round.

I tutored a 7th grader for about a year. I wouldn't have had to explain all of this to him.

Learn how to read. When someone has spoken exclusively about a specific group of anything, it is disingenuous and dishonest to do what you did.

Rich coming from a guy who can't write a sentence without a typo. Sometimes I wonder if there is something undiagnosed going on other than your typing that causes you to write (and apparently comprehend other people's writing) so poorly. If so I apologize for giving you shit for it.

It's not about poorly written at all, It's about a millennial who is used to getting his way from mommy and daddy. It's totally dishonest to bring something totally foreign into a discussion that had nothing to do with the discussion.

Then you blame me for changing the scope of a discussion had been defined. It's on you.

RE: Tim as PF

My Top PFs:

1. Tim
2. McHale
3. Elvin Hayes
4. KG
5. Pettit
6. Chuck
7. Malone
8. Dirk
9. Jerry Lucas
10. Elgin Baylor (he played a hybrid or I'd have him 5th)

It's not about poorly written at all, It's about a millennial who is used to getting his way from mommy and daddy. It's totally dishonest to bring something totally foreign into a discussion that had nothing to do with the discussion.

Then you blame me for changing the scope of a discussion had been defined. It's on you.

I never blamed your for changing the scope of the discussion. I admitted very quickly that I only mentioned the 89 Celtics to fuck with you. I have no idea what being a millennial or my parents have to do with this thread.

Your sentence as written had no other natural reading than the one I laid out. I guess that's on me somehow.

You blame me for your poor behavior. That's a very spoiled millennial action.

I was trying to have a reasonable discussion with you, but you couldn't help yourself to derail it to "fuck with me". Then you start with the insults.

Back