• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Duncan top 5 player of all time?

You blame me for your poor behavior. That's a very spoiled millennial action.

I was trying to have a reasonable discussion with you, but you couldn't help yourself to derail it to "fuck with me". Then you start with the insults.

I have literally not blamed you for anything on this thread. And I didn't mean it as an insult. I'm legitimately concerned.

A thread started about Tim Duncan and his place in the pantheon on the heels of winning his 5th championship is now about RJKarl.

How does this make the boards better?

RE: Tim as PF

My Top PFs:

1. Tim
2. McHale
3. Elvin Hayes
4. KG
5. Pettit
6. Chuck
7. Malone
8. Dirk
9. Jerry Lucas
10. Elgin Baylor (he played a hybrid or I'd have him 5th)

Not having Chuck in the top 5 is laughable. He could honestly make an argument for top 3. He's in the top 10 among all players in Career PER and Win Shares / 48 minutes (both regular season and playoffs). He's 15th all time in Win Shares.

CYA Childress.....I'm done with you here on this thread.

Then you are an idiot.

You think the Jordan Era Chicago Bulls are the most overrated team of all time and demonstrate the reading and writing skills of a 7th grader (I'm not even saying this as an insult but an honest assessment of your writing abilities and reading comprehension skills). I'd be careful who you are calling idiot.

A thread started about Tim Duncan and his place in the pantheon on the heels of winning his 5th championship is now about RJKarl.

Who is 'It doesn't'

blaming rj for that makes you a millennial

I blame those who think he adds to the boards.

Anytime a thread reaches 15+ pages i'll pop in just to see if the subject has devolved into a pissing match between RJ and *insert anyone else*

Was not disappointed. Keep up the good work.

Anytime a thread reaches 15+ pages i'll pop in just to see if the subject has devolved into a pissing match between RJ and *insert anyone else*

Was not disappointed. Keep up the good work.

Ha yeah I skipped from page 4 to page 15 and of course it went from great sports convo to rj being rj.
But yeah it's just cause he's a target. That's all the sports board is for, right? Targeting rj?

You blame me for your poor behavior. That's a very spoiled millennial action.

I was trying to have a reasonable discussion with you, but you couldn't help yourself to derail it to "fuck with me". Then you start with the insults.

Mindblowing lack of self-awareness.

It's always funny to me when baby boomers forget millennials are not the worst generation.

RJ was the first millennial born. A proto-millennial, even

Back