• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

I've got a lot of little fiefdoms around my neighborhood pledging their loyalty to a variety of entities worldwide. I guess the invasion is happening in plane sight.

Sure, but Biff seems fairly representative of the way a lot of people think on this issue at least and I am interested in that perspective. I am not expecting to change his mind or anything.
do you think asking biff is going to present an answer

the people most taken by the symbolic order of an ideology (i.e. protect my flag) are probably the least critical about it

biff stands for the flag and kneels on the necks of those entitled, ungrateful brats.

You're not this obtuse.

You want to put a flag sticker supporting Ukraine, Hamas, or Scotland, or South Africa, or Mexico on your car, go for it. You pull down the American flag and raise another country's flag (especially one you don't know jack shit about), I have a problem with that.
Capitol.jpg

other than our academia posters, how many folks are interacting with college campuses and having their lives affected by these things?

Interesting. You're saying people that raise another country's flag in place of the proper one should be shot.

They were threatening the lives of the officers and others at the Capitol building. One protestor was shot. What did you miss ?

They were threatening the lives of the officers and others at the Capitol building. One protestor was shot. What did you miss ?
That seems worse than running a flag up a pole.

Oh, people who go into another territory, raise a different flag, and threaten or harm the people there should be shot. We're getting closer.

Oh, people who go into another territory, raise a different flag, and threaten or harm the people there should be shot. We're getting closer.

I'm not playing this stupid game with you. If you want to go fight Israel on the other side of the world, I won't stand in your way.

I'm not playing this stupid game with you. If you want to go fight Israel on the other side of the world, I won't stand in your way.
Why don’t you just let the college kids be mad and move on? What does any of it have to do with you that you’re so outraged, except to play into MegaCorp News feeding you material to keep you angry?

Back