• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jose heading towards NYC

The four strongest buildings on St Maarten were completely destroyed.

Trump's mansion must have taken a beating.

I wonder if this will change Trump's opinion on global warming?

ap_17249566629424.jpg

Antigua News Room‏
@AntiguaNewsRoom
Follow
More
BREAKING: PM reported total destruction in #Barbuda. Almost 100% of homes totally destroyed #damaged.Vehicles destroyed. One fatality.#Irma

Official Hurricane Irma Thread (Category 5 Monster 185 MPH winds)

Charleston gets absolutely demolished in the most recent GFS run. Seems like a category five hit would just destroy the city.

PM from Antigua and Barbuda reported nearly 100 percent of homes in Barbuda were leveled.

Charleston gets absolutely demolished in the most recent GFS run. Seems like a category five hit would just destroy the city.

PM from Antigua and Barbuda reported nearly 100 percent of homes in Barbuda were leveled.

PM please.

Planned flight from Peru on Monday straight up the Caribbean to ATL, RDU, and BWI. So we'll see how that goes.

But seriously, thoughts with those affected. This looks awful. My flights ain't shit.

My mom and Grandmother are heading up to us tomorrow, it's going to be a long few days as they wait to see if/when they can go back home.

You guys know anything about generators? Have been considering buying one for a while, really strongly considering now in light of this hurricane, but not sure what size. I read that to power a fridge, you have to take wattage and multiply it by 3 or 4 to account for the motor powering on.

My side-by-side fridge appears to be 1800 watts (120v x 15A). 1800 x 4 = 7200 w, which is a bigass generator. I feel like that can't be right.

I don't know anything about generators, but a co-worker has a Generac GP5500 for sale for $450 that has only 12 hours use on it. She says it will power 4 things at once. She is in the Greensboro, NC area and I will put you in touch if interested.

I don't know anything about generators, but a co-worker has a Generac GP5500 for sale for $450 that has only 12 hours use on it. She says it will power 4 things at once. She is in the Greensboro, NC area and I will put you in touch if interested.

Is she hot ?

Back