• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Julius Peppers' UNC Transcript Posted

24847370.jpg

Why this is important (taken from PackPride):

Packpride left out one BIG bullet in their list.

Calls from 2 coaches about keeping him eligible suggests that the Basketball program utilizes the same tactics. Previously, to my knowledge, basketball wasn't under the microscope but now perhaps it should be as well.

Interestingly, one of the guys in my office just confirmed being in one of the listed classes with JP the semester the transcript shows him taking it.

If it is fake, someone did their homework.

Holden Thorp is part of the problem. He became Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences in 2007 and chancellor in 2008. He knew damn good and well what kind of treatment student-athletes were receiving as he rose through the ranks. Maybe he didn't know just how bad it was or how corrupt Butch was, but he is as culpable for the atmosphere that allowed this to happen and the failure to clean it up as anyone. He needs to go.

How about Julius Peppers versus Chris Washburn in Jeopardy?

Can the NCAA wipe the "Boom!" play out of my mind, but leave Peppers down on one knee during the final drive of the Komeback at Kenan?

Thanks!

The fact that his former university-employed academic advisor is now his agent tells me all I really need to know.

Back