• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kentucky Derby - Saturday

I got hammered today.

Horrible ride by Maragh. He had plenty of opportunity to tuck in raced four wide the entire race. What an idiot!

Nice ride by Johnny V.

that was a hell of a payout on the trifecta. 33-1 and 40-1

The superfecta with the favorite winning and the Morning Line favorite coming in 4th paid over $75,900 for $1.

I had three of the four posted. But you can't that one. :)

I'm trashing them, not cashing them. J Valasquez always punishes me when I don't bet on him.

I WON HUGE!!!!!!

I'm so good at knowing how horses run in circles!

So true, RJ picks are crap, just like the track today hahahaha

As usual your idiocy knows no bounds. Take a look back over the past fifteen Derbies.

Go ahead. I lost this year, Giacomo's year and Mine That Bird. Take a look at the rest.

My bad, your point of reference will be colored by the fact that after a quarter century of being a ref, you were still doing JV girls games. A dead giveaway is that after all these years, you still think REF has 2 -Fs.

You can't even get that call right.

I got hammered today.

Horrible ride by Maragh. He had plenty of opportunity to tuck in raced four wide the entire race. What an idiot!

Nice ride by Johnny V.

Another year, another hammering.

Back