• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kentucky Derby - Saturday

Hence got a really high speed number in his last race, but they walked home. He had a good workout and got a great post position. If he had been in the auxiliary gate, he wouldn't have had any chance. It looks like he'll be sitting about 10-15th after the first half mile. If there's a hot pace, he could have a chance, but he may have road troubles.

I hope Battle of Midway and Gormley press Always Dreaming on the lead. There will be a stampede to get the 2/3 wide trip in a stalking position.

bdb39593bf7aff77783881f8bd7bbfd0.gif

For those of you who are interested in the Derby, feel free to contact me via PM or email.

Moon and Biff weren't hugged enough as kids or in adult life. so, they have to draw attention to themselves.

To me it's Andy (Andrew) Beyer of the Washington Post and Daily Racing Form. His speed figures are used all over North America and led to a lot of the new ones. The good thing about Beyer is he tells you what he is betting.

Mike Watchmaker is also really good. He sets Morning Lines. http://www.drf.com/news/watchmaker-watch-weekly-divisional-ratings

There's an apparently crazy British guy named John McCrick. He dresses really wildly but does pick winners. He is really fun to watch.

Thx

I'm looking at a Pick 4 that will cost $40-60. I'm trying to see if I can cut it down to two horses in the 9th and/or the 10th to leave me some coverage in the Derby.

As I said earlier, the weather may do something strange. Some showers Friday and early Saturday could make the track lightning fast, but the wind could hold up closers.

Timeform has the pace prediction with Irish War Cry trying to take the lead from Battle of Midway and couple of others. I think Maragh will leave hard enough to sit off the front runners and stay out of trouble.

I don't watch horse racing much but I have a good rule change that I think should be considered.

Allow cheetahs to race. #allanimalsmatter

Back