• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kentucky Derby - Saturday

We have $102.50 listed for bets so far.

If I didn't already have IWC, I'd be betting $15/15 on him.

I might take safety bets of $10 on Gunnevera and Classic Empire due to the great odds I have on IWC.

Add a $5 Box of IWC/McCracken

$2 EX Box McCracken/CE
$2 Box McCracken/Gunnevera

Last edited:
$0.50 Tri ($21);

17 IWC

Over
5,8,10,11,12,14, 15 Boxed for 2nd/3rd

Can't bet them all. I'm worried about his foot and about the comp he's been running against. Also with about 5-7 outside of him and 3-4 inside of him making early moves, he might get shuffled back.

I may consider putting him in and leaving out Always Dreaming. Pletcher will probably make me look like a moron and win, but I just don't like Always Dreaming that much.

Fair enough. I like what I've been seeing on Girvin and placing him on a few of my tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a good choice. For the first time in four Derbies there isn't a total standout. This crop of 3 yos is not great. Girvin wins. You many make me look bad.

It's becoming sunny and it doesn't look very windy. That's cool.

There's a hunch bet for Wake sports fans in the 10th at Churchill Downs - #2 Masochistic :)

Reactions: ONW
Placed four bets to win. Hence +1300, Battle of Midway +2400, McCracken +500, Irish War Cry +550.

I know nothing about horse racing.

DAMN!!! Lost to the first horse I threw out. My Pick 4 is dead.

Placed four bets to win. Hence +1300, Battle of Midway +2400, McCracken +500, Irish War Cry +550.

I know nothing about horse racing.

Don't know where you got those odds, but you got stiffed on Hence -he's 15-1 (+1500); Battle of Midway is +3800; McCracken is +700 and Irish War Cry is about the same odds as you got.

If you bet the same amount and win, at least you'll win a little

$15 Tri Key:

Classic Empire

over

5,10,11, 12,14,15 Boxed underneath

I guess the freedom in the air was too much for that moslem horse out of the gate.

Back