• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men's Golf

And Oregon with the bad front nine as well so that helps.

I'll go out on a limb - either McBride or Young shoots par today.

Arizona State also with a bad start on the easier front nine helps

I assume we shoot 284 today so we finish 22 over.

What't the consensus - that'll be about 4 shots out of 15th?

Or does someone have a different opinion?

I was wrong ... 22 over makes the top 15.

I say we shoot 284 and make it.

Who thinks we will do that?

more and more good news with South Carolina having a bad front nine as well!

ok much better start for McBride today on the tough back nine

Team bogeys 5 of their first 6 holes out of the gate. Awesome :-(

and then plays 12 difficult holes in a row even par but I then the moment is too big for McBride.

How do the scores carry over day-to-day? Or do they? What advantage, if any, do you get from winning a round?

How do the scores carry over day-to-day? Or do they? What advantage, if any, do you get from winning a round?

Ah, I see: the "to par" score [the score by which the leaderboard is ranked] is the cumulative score from all rounds.

So many questions. So, golfers, is it to a team's advantage to play later in the day rather than earlier -- psychologically? natural/weather phenomena? tactically?

10 out of the current top 15 are finished for the day already, so we have a pretty decent idea what we're shooting for, right?

I think 22 over is still possible but I'm an optimist. The question is whether McBride and Cameron's slightly better play will be enough.

Wow, I see McBride and Young both tripled a hole in our first round. Ouch.

Florida State will keep dropping, Houston will regress to their mean, and TCU's Castagnara will by himself play them out of contention -- that dude is looks totally inconsistent.

we need a 20 year "gag" emoji...that would cover our golf program

Back