• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

Did not realize Fat Felton was a Clipse. LAC with a Deac, Dukie, and Tar Heel. Never been an NBA team with one from each Big 4 team, has there?

There haven't been many State players in the league in awhile.

To repeat what everyone is saying.... it's pre-season but...

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/takeaways-warriors-terrify-the-nba-with-blistering-of-clippers/

Also, that clip of curry and green laughing... it's only rivers but... they will be even more polarizing this year. Love them or hate them won't be much in between. They'll continue to be fun to root for or against.

The Warriors were coming off a 3 game losing streak too going back to when they were up 3-1 in the NBA Finals.

I like Hield a lot. I expect him to be rookie of the year. He is going to get minutes, period. I don't think Ingram's body is quite ready for the NBA. He makes Kevin Durant look like the Hulk. Jaylen Brown isn't going to enough minutes to be in the conversation and Ben Simmons is going to get no minutes. In fact, the three guys who I think could compete for rookie of the year are RJ's Saric (now that Simmons is gone) and Bender in Phoenix if they roll him out there for 30 minutes a game.

There is no Karl Anthony Towns or Anthony Davis, obviously, in this draft - at least that will play this year.

Pistons PG Reggie Jackson has knee tendonitis and may miss the beginning of the season if not a lot more. The Pistons #2 PG is Ish Smith; so, our Ish may get a lot of run to start the season.

I just said I like him.
Considering how tenaciously RJ rejected my positive comparisons of Ulis before the draft, and his quick jumping on your comment, he seems to have a weird grudge against the kid.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Considering how tenaciously RJ rejected my positive comparisons of Ulis before the draft, and his quick jumping on your comment, he seems to have a weird grudge against the kid.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

I have no grudge. I just think he is very limited as an NBA player. He should have a really career as a highly paid player overseas.

He was also drafted by the wrong team. They have two guys who are very well paid and experienced ahead of him at his position.

b6ea3a19513eff9c8f815df972666bba.png

haha

so [Redacted] was coaching in memphis when they set a league record with 28 players. makes you wonder!

Back