• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

NBA League Pass, yay or nay? I seem to recall complaints about stream quality, but that might have been 2+ years ago.

MCWs fall from grace has been precipitous.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

It's hard to follow up on one of the best debut performances in NBA history.

also

I wonder if Reggie Jackson will get his job back. Ish is playing really well and fits that team better.

Rumors starting to swirl that the Spurs may be putting LMA on the trading block due some chemistry issues and/or part of a rebuilding effort.

I agree. But I read it from enough sources to take it seriously. I'm expecting the worse for my pro teams after the Panthers start.

I agree. But I read it from enough sources to take it seriously. I'm expecting the worse for my pro teams after the Panthers start.

Hard to get value for him worth a deal. Though if you know he won't resign on an affordable deal after next season, might as well get something back. I would entertain offers after the season.

O chemistry issues?

You guys should let him walk and then draft three PFs in the second round and act like it's fine. What could go wrong?

O chemistry issues?

You guys should let him walk and then draft three PFs in the second round and act like it's fine. What could go wrong?

GETTLEMAGIC!

Actually, I could talk myself into a trade designed to wait out GS's invincibility potion and build around the future of Kawhi. LMA is in his 30s. Half a decade older than Leonard. Theoretically just drafted a PG for the post Parker years, some young euros getting ready to come over like Bertans...

From the '16-'17 NBA GM survey, this might be the ultimate compliment to Timmy D:

Which player is the best leader?
1. LeBron James, Cleveland – 57.1%
2. Chris Paul, L.A. Clippers – 14.3%
3. Stephen Curry, Golden State – 10.7%
Draymond Green, Golden State – 10.7%
Also receiving votes: Tim Duncan; Dwyane Wade, Chicago
Last year: LeBron James – 44.6%

http://www.nba.com/gmsurvey/2016

NBA League Pass, yay or nay? I seem to recall complaints about stream quality, but that might have been 2+ years ago.

Since I get Directv I get this as part of the deal. I also travel a lot and had 85-90% reliability using hotel quality internet. Now I didn't stream every game but it was usually there when I needed it. Worst case I could get the audio version.

Back