• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Basketball Unis

jaybone

Reaction score
Two photos:

EFO2DGGX4AAMKAE

white jersey here: https://www.instagram.com/wakebasketball/?hl=en

Not much to go on, but the black jersey and pants don't seem to match

children-kid-screaming-expression-on-260nw-96719443.jpg

Last edited:
There also appears to be a gray jersey in that Instagram photo.

They seem fine.

Better to look good than to be good:

Looks like Sarr has his pose down for when we beat UNC-Asheville on a last second half court shot.

Someone update me when we aren’t playing in a mosileum.

Always preferred Wake - Number - Forest over Wake Forest - Number. These look solid, at least until the coaches throw up all over them.

If Wake overachieves then the school has the potential to sell dozens of jerseys to the remaining fans.

Would have been so much better to wait and release a new look with a new coach. So, either Nike and/or Wake is dumb (I guess Wake being dumb is hard to argue against), or we're not getting a new coach anytime soon.

I'd say to wait until we see them on TV, but let's be honest, nobody is going to be televising our games any time soon.

Just looked at them on Instagram. Love the white ones and the black ones. Have never been a fan of grey.

Back