• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Basketball Unis

Wow, I'm really digging those. Well done. Update the suit on the sidelines now.

Yes, but which player's number will be closest to the amount of losses this year? I'll go Mike Wynn for the win with 20 losses!

Yeah I’m in the minority it seems but the gray always looks bad to me

I tend to like grey things, but it generally makes for awful sports uniforms. These (and the ones we've had in the past) are no exception.

are we going to have any better players to go in to those uniforms? if not than it will not matter.

are we going to have any better players to go in to those uniforms? if not than it will not matter.

After reading the Instagram thread and seeing a few folks tag players that I didn't even know were on our team, I decided to take a look at the roster. Who are these guys?

Who suffers more than Wake fans in basketball? BC fans or do they have it better?

Black font on a grey jersey

Do the black ones have white trim? That does make them look like they’re mismatched with black and gold shorts.

White ones are indeed nice.

Who suffers more than Wake fans in basketball? BC fans or do they have it better?
Well, BC just got a commitment from a 4* guard ranked around 80th that actually has potential to play and we have Danny Manning recruiting unranked 0*s

So... the answer seems obvious, eh?

Back