• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread -Tom Brady beats the NFL

That's a really stupid thing to do by the Ravens. What if in week 10 Flacco sprains a knee that will keep him out 3-4 games and they're in the playoff hunt? I know I'd want a guy who'd at least give the team a chance to win a couple of those games. McCown at least keeps them competitive.

Ravens don't have the cap space for an overpaid back up.

Why are we discussing the Ravens' backup QB position? Wgaf.

I will say though that the Ravens are the only team in the AFC that scares me. Everyone else, meh.

Texans ever find a QB they could get frisky.

A ball.

First it was 11 balls. Now its 1 ball. A special teams ball.

NON story.

I'm pretty sure it is 11+1 = 12 balls, in one game. They played 17 games prior to that one, so that is 204 additional balls. Big time story!!

I'm pretty sure it is 11+1 = 12 balls, in one game. They played 17 games prior to that one, so that is 204 additional balls. Big time story!!

I thought they came out and said 11 of the 12 balls were properly inflated? Sorry haven't kept up, probably should wait until the NFL comes out w/ the final verdict.

Also if you trust the Colts and Jim Irsay Jr. then you're a fool (and yes probably can't trust Billy B and the Pats either).

The deflate gate story is over because the Pats won the Super Bowl. The NFL will not dig into anything at this point that would potentially tarnish its champion.

Plus McCown sucks. If you have him as a mentor for your young guys, your team is screwed.

And to that end, the Bears are talking to McCown about coming back. I'm glad I'm a WF Football fan otherwise my chances of ever celebrating a successful football team would be shitfucknothing.

Yeah, I said it.

The deflate gate story is over because the Pats won the Super Bowl. The NFL will not dig into anything at this point that would potentially tarnish its champion.
Which is why the league is leaking incomplete info to the media to make them look worse and paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to investigate the situation. I think you're on to something.

Uh oh Pats fans.

"A locker-room attendant for the New England Patriots tried to introduce an unapproved special teams football into last month's AFC Championship Game, the same game at the center of the "Deflategate" allegations, four sources familiar with the investigation told "Outside the Lines."

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...e-gave-unapproved-ball-official-lines-reports
Mark Daniels @MarkDanielsPJ · 26m
Here's what @AdamSchefter said today about the fired official on Outside the Lines

B-J_4SLCAAAtj11.png

LOL, this is like the 10th anti-Patriots report shot down. Clown shoe operation all around.

"Out to get me" - Guns n Roses

Sweet. In 15 years both teams will leave LA again.

I feel like every week there are articles about someone building a stadium in LA. Is it just up to someone to pick a bid for a site or what.

Back