• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 17 Thread - Falcon Elimination Day

The game after our center did it. Caldwell is no better than Schwartz. His challenge today was fucking mind boggling.

Stafford is also just not a gamer. 0-16 against teams with a winning record on the road.
Man the Lions are really shitting away the best WR of all time

He stepped on him once gingerly and then a second time because he knew his leg was there. Ugly stuff.

yw5zv7cl59ledpu2k3ed.gif

Maybe I just saw the condensed vine of it. What I saw was him looking downfield and never looking down and stepping on his leg. Might have been intentional in real time - obviously was given everyone's reaction here.

Yeah, and even if you think "momentum" carried Suh backward on to Rodgers for the 2nd step, he knows that's his leg and still puts all his weight on it before moving

I like these creative onside kicks from the Lions

Suh is a disgrace

Good thing he will be suspended for the wild card game in Dallas.

Maybe I just saw the condensed vine of it. What I saw was him looking downfield and never looking down and stepping on his leg. Might have been intentional in real time - obviously was given everyone's reaction here.

where is the condensed vine so we can see what you saw, and judge your competence accordingly

Suh is a disgrace

Good thing he will be suspended for the wild card game in Dallas.

Part of me doesn't want to resign him in free agency. He's an outstanding player, good guy off the field, and a fucking lunatic on the field. Always looking to hurt players.

Definitely steps down a little harder the second time but he's on his leg in the first place from being pushed back into it, never turns around, never looks down, and then it looks like rocks back and catches himself with the other foot. Knowing Suh's rep, he probably did it on purpose but it wasn't as egregious IMO as a lot of people are making it. The other view on here looks worse.

Part of me doesn't want to resign him in free agency. He's an outstanding player, good guy off the field, and a fucking lunatic on the field. Always looking to hurt players.

He is like a slightly more likeable and less talented Suarez.

suh's trying to be more subtle but he's still the same dirty dickhead he always has been

Back