• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NIKITA WHITLOCK: waived / injury

Ugh. Giants had to take a TO due to Whitlock out of position, then on 4th down he lined up wrong which tipped the play for eagles def. a ton of snaps that series and he was open in the flat on two plays but not quite a great showing there.

nikita just lit up Bradford. Play resulted in the receiver fumbling. Good things seem to happen when he is in the game!

Nikita with the spin move and crushes Bradford, gets a big shout out.

Playing his ass off on D. Had a hit on rb deep in backfield just before half. Missed the tackle but held him up enough to kill the play.

Nikita having a rough game. Some good spots, but too many mistakes

Just in as fullback. Went through the line and was open for a pass but Elite chose poorly and did not throw to him.

Rough game for little Nikita. Lots of dunderheaded plays. But not as bad as that asshat Damontre Moore. What a moron that guy is!

My #49 Whitlock Giants jersey finally arrived yesterday, only 3.5 weeks after I ordered it. Let's see if it can bring him some luck, or if it will be the kiss of death like so many other Giants jerseys that I've gotten in the past (Lionel Manuel, Myron Guyton, Dave Brown, Tyrone Wheatley, No Gain Ron Dayne, the list goes on).

My #49 Whitlock Giants jersey finally arrived yesterday, only 3.5 weeks after I ordered it. Let's see if it can bring him some luck, or if it will be the kiss of death like so many other Giants jerseys that I've gotten in the past (Lionel Manuel, Myron Guyton, Dave Brown, Tyrone Wheatley, No Gain Ron Dayne, the list goes on).

So you were the guy who bought the Jarrod Bunch jersey?

At least you didn't order a Damontre Moore jersey. What is the protocol for grown ass men wearing NFL team jerseys anyway? Do you wear it around the house on game day? Do you only wear it to the actual game? Or do you wear it all week after work, grocery shopping and to bed at night?

I would say that most people spend $100 on those jerseys so they can wear them anywhere they please.

Back