• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No More Days The Journey is Over #0 Teague/Ellis

wake-riches-to-rags.jpg

The thought of Jeff [Redacted] not being our coach in 3 days makes me giddy. This is Christmas but 1000x better.

The last memory most people have of Hicks is the uncontested 10 second violation against Duke. He deserved better.

If you believe in the possibility of a postgame resignation, we could very well be less than 24 hours away.
I just felt a tingle.

If you believe in the possibility of a postgame resignation, we could very well be less than 24 hours away.
I just felt a tingle.

Didn't you shoot me down on the post game resignation scenario just a couple weeks ago? See?...its a fun dream even if improbable. Bare minimum we are less than 24 hours away from him never roaming the Wake sideline again.

I am definitely staying up until midnight tonight to drop NUMBER ONE. Tomorrow is Christmas and Wake/ND is Christmas Eve mass. Just need to get through the boring stuff to get to the HOLIDAY SEASON.

I am definitely staying up until midnight tonight to drop NUMBER ONE. Tomorrow is Christmas and Wake/ND is Christmas Eve mass. Just need to get through the boring stuff to get to the HOLIDAY SEASON.

Can we just forfeit the game so he can fired sooner?!?

extension  
Use Extension in a sentence

ex·ten·sion [ik-sten-shuhn] Show IPA
noun
1. an act or instance of extending.
2. the state of being extended.
3. that by which something is extended; an addition: a four-room extension to a house.
4. an additional period of time given one to meet an obligation: My term paper wasn't finished so I asked for an extension.
5. something that can be extended; an extended object: a table with drop-leaf extensions.

This is the day that 1985 DEAC has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Back