• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No More Days The Journey is Over #0 Teague/Ellis

Soon...
Went-driveway1.JPG

At this point, it would take more than one big win at home ...

Went on the WFU athletics website to see what the TV options were for tonight and one of the Top Stories there was, "Next Coaches Luncheon January 23". For just a fraction of a second, I thought damn, could we really have hired a new BBall staff already?

57 Days

The panic over an extension here is LOL funny. OMG A FLY SNEEZED WE'RE STUCK WITH THREE MOAR YEARS OF BZZZZ!

I love baby's not-so-cryptic posts on the matter recently. Has always been on the money with his info.

At this point, it would take more than one big win at home ...
Would Buzz be back if we made the NCAA Tourney this year? (obviously we aren't making it, just wondering)

That is fine with this long time lurker.

Yes, and let the mods edit the title daily....if that is cool with 1985 Deac. Unless he is a world class lurker, it may be tough for him to update daily, based on his 11 posts in the 21 months he has been registered.

One of the classic symptoms of living in a desert for 4 years is of course the mirage effect. Do not be tempted to believe that squeaking by that mess of a team means progress. Happy for the kids. The true paradise is in sight. Believe...56 days.

I'm thinking someone should just do him a favor, and plant a "for sale" Real Estate sign in his front yard.

Some day, this cluster f..ck of a Nightmare will be over...new coach and MOST IMPORTANTLY a NEW AD also. Problem will it be 55 days or .....

Back