• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NST - MocksvilleDeac as a Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That first post alone contains more grammatical errors and misspellings than RJ can pull off in 3 full-on rants.

Right now it seems like we have know Moderators, at the time. I've been approached by a few board members about being a Moderator. I wanted to know the boards opinion about this. I think on the one hand this would take me out of the equation of getting into arguments, because I would have to watch my P's,and Q's. I would have to be fair ,and impartial. Basically grow up ,and take on some responsibilities. It could be a trial biases if you guys voted me in on a trial by fire bases. I don't do a good job, I'm fired, plan and simple.

Interestingly enough, has anyone noticed how much less inflammatory this board is lately? I can't quite put my finger on what has changed...

As well as how there are less blatant spelling errors as well as shitty sentences?

can someone give quick cliffs on this guy?

He spends all day sitting on the fence sniffing jocks, can't read/write, snaps into fits of rage in an instant, comes from a family with some money, is about to have a kid, and realizes he needs to grow up and learn some class. Becoming a mod would be his first step in that direction.

Never met the guy, but was told a few years ago that Mocks had some kind of an accident and sustained a head/brain injury.

MocksvilleDeac is Ron Wellman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back