• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NST - MocksvilleDeac as a Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are going to see a 360 in MocksvilleDeac, I'm fixing to be a dad, time to grow up. I come froma family that has some money, and I need to start acting like I have a little class

:bowrofl:

What a moran.

spelling the same word wrong but in two different ways (just in the first post) is pretty great.

If your growth starts a few months before your newborn's growth, you're in trouble.

He has lied on several occasions about "inside information." He has threatened to never post again ... one hour before resuming posting. He has called a boatload of people every offensive name imaginable. And now he has appointed himself as moderator. The funniest thing is that there are actually a few idiots over there who fawn over what he posts, thinking he has some kind of insight. Scout is getting what it deserves. And the rest of us are getting a steady stream of laughs.

I don't know of Mocksville is an incredible troll, like King Troll, or a complete moran.

"This is because the naysayers ran [Redacted] out on a rail before he had time to implement his vision. This is what happens when a fan base acts impetuously and irrationally. I guarantee we'd be in much better shape headed into 2015-2016 with [Redacted] at the wheel."

"Getting Fernando would open the door to prep powerhouse Monteverde."

Oh, the insights we're missing over here!

"This is because the naysayers ran [Redacted] out on a rail before he had time to implement his vision. This is what happens when a fan base acts impetuously and irrationally. I guarantee we'd be in much better shape headed into 2015-2016 with [Redacted] at the wheel."

wait... that is actually posted over there? amazing. who posted?

"Getting Fernando would open the door to prep powerhouse Monteverde."

Oh, the insights we're missing over here!

You can see those type of posts over here as well. I also think its pretty obvious that the first quote is coming from a troll.

It's a troll/parody. Moonz is most likely suspect but others have been implicated.

That's my conclusion as well. Has to be a parody. I am working on a theory that MocksvilleDeac appeared roughly the same time that Lectro disappeared. That guy was smart enough -- and enough of a smart ass -- to pull it off...but alas, I am too lazy to do any research to test the theory.

First off Rjkarl, you ever tell me to STFU again, son I'm going to tear both of your * arms off, and beat you with them to death, and I will find you **. Secondly the rest of you queers can literally go
yourselves, because I dont give a damn who ]you are, or who you think you are, you still don't mean to me ,you bunch of stuck up b######. And by the way I definitely know Duncan hasn't done shit for Wake. You don't think he could help us out with Giles? NOPE he doesn't care.

Damn, what the **** do you want a cookie for him finally coming around. He also was one of the ones that was really pushing for Manning to be the head coach. So I hope he can drop in for a damn picture. Rjkarl, you little ***** I ever see you out I will disable your big mouth. You are the mother ****** that got this whole thing started by telling me to STFU, well you STFU ,*****. I got a friend that knows a lot of you pussys behind your screen , name. He will be able to tell me who is who then I'm going to payback a bunch of you ******* when I see you at a football, or basketball game. That's not a threat, it's a damn promise.

I don't hide behind my screen name, any of you ******* want some just come to section 2 row u ,on th isle nearest section 1. Please visit me. There's not a damn person on here that I'm worried about. LMAO!

These were a few threads down on a Giles post.

We really need sports to start up again. How long have we got? 22 days roughly?

That's my conclusion as well. Has to be a parody. I am working on a theory that MocksvilleDeac appeared roughly the same time that Lectro disappeared. That guy was smart enough -- and enough of a smart ass -- to pull it off...but alas, I am too lazy to do any research to test the theory.

I can assure that is not the case.

You misunderstood. Mocksville is a real person. The author of the post praising [Redacted], Gilgunderson, is the suspected troll/parody.

You misunderstood. Mocksville is a real person. The author of the post praising [Redacted], Gilgunderson, is the suspected troll/parody.

That's really quite unbelievable.

That's really quite unbelievable.

HaHa. I know what you mean but if you want to meet him in person, he is generally accessible/approachable tailgaiting or in the stands at the football games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back