• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NST - MocksvilleDeac as a Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3077392-slap-fight.jpg

Best pic ever. Quick, someone remind Giles that Greg Paulus is a Dukie.

Admittedly I am a techno dud but the Wake boards on Scout will not come up on my home computer, I can get the UNC one but not Wake or Duke for that matter, Any advice, I hate to miss this show.

The reality is your skin is thinner than a contact lens and you are never wrong in anything you say or do.

Classic RJ! The pot calling the kettle black!

MocksvilleDeac
Team Captain
Posted: 8/11/2015 2:03 PM
Re: Rodney Miller commits to Miami

Is Rondale still on the team?

rjkarl
All-American
Posted: 8/11/2015 2:19 PM
Re: Rodney Miller commits to Miami

Yes, he is...it's not cool to speculate about a player leaving.

I have been gone for about 4 years and I checked that board the other day... scout = rivals

Except the current coverage on rivals is 10x better than anything we ever had on scout. As far as message boards go, OGBoards is the no doubt runaway winner.

That whole thread is a hilarious train wreck. Some people have no business having access to the internet. Mocksville is one of those people.

Never met the guy, but was told a few years ago that Mocks had some kind of an accident and sustained a head/brain injury.

Don't know if you're being serious, but if true this would explain a lot.

It definitely explains a whole lot. Does RJ know this and still chooses to antagonize the guy?

STFU! RJ didn't antagonize that guy!1!!1 Mocksville totally started that shit and pushed RJ to innocently react the way he did. Plus RJ apologized so it's like it never happened. You are SO WRONG!!11!!1!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back