• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NST - MocksvilleDeac as a Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the 2nd one is definitely real. I thought they banned all parody accounts over there? Last time I stopped by (granted, it's been a while) there was still a healthy "Danny Manning may or may not be the answer, but we'd be better right now with [Redacted] and he was run off too quickly" crowd.

His command of the English language in typed form is fascinating. "Know means know" in Mock's world.

You guys honestly expect me to believe this is for real?

"Gil, what is your problem man? I've tried to be nice to you, and help you to fit in on this board. You have came on our board bringing up a bad memory in Buzz, just to get a rise out of people. You have attacked rjkarl, I want allow this on the board. We have a great tight nit group young men,and lady deacon fans that come on her for 1 sole purpose, " to provide the rest of us with great sports information. You've been warned, everyone knows that you are up to no good on our board you will be REPORTED."

I don't know who GilGunderson is, but I like him. Doing work on TOS.

You guys honestly expect me to believe this is for real?

"Gil, what is your problem man? I've tried to be nice to you, and help you to fit in on this board. You have came on our board bringing up a bad memory in Buzz, just to get a rise out of people. You have attacked rjkarl, I want allow this on the board. We have a great tight nit group young men,and lady deacon fans that come on her for 1 sole purpose, " to provide the rest of us with great sports information. You've been warned, everyone knows that you are up to no good on our board you will be REPORTED."

I don't know who GilGunderson is, but I like him. Doing work on TOS.

Not to come across as self righteous Deac fan, but when did this slew of illiterate wake fans decide to congregate? Who in their right mind would post on a message board with a mod who can't type any discernible language? I've lived in WS 20 of my 27 years and have never crossed any Wake fan with a poorer grasp of the English language than this Mocksville character. Tell ya what.. That ain't your daddy's scout boards no more.

If there are truly no mods over there, they should let rj handle part of the load. They'd have broader coverage due to the time zones and the spew of total illogic and misspellings between the two of them would be most entertaining

He spends all day sitting on the fence sniffing jocks, can't read/write, snaps into fits of rage in an instant, comes from a family with some money, is about to have a kid, and realizes he needs to grow up and learn some class. Becoming a mod would be his first step in that direction.

You forgot that he said he made a 700 on his SAT math and a 575 on the English Portion.

Not to come across as self righteous Deac fan, but when did this slew of illiterate wake fans decide to congregate? Who in their right mind would post on a message board with a mod who can't type any discernible language? I've lived in WS 20 of my 27 years and have never crossed any Wake fan with a poorer grasp of the English language than this Mocksville character. Tell ya what.. That ain't your daddy's scout boards no more.

So much this.....

#nosat

RJ

If I were a sociology professor, I would be all over this one. You actually get to witness the inmate run the asylum.

Just don't know any sociology professors. Hmmm.

If I were a sociology professor, I would be all over this one. You actually get to witness the inmate run the asylum.

Just don't know any sociology professors. Hmmm.

That's why I came to dv7's ponzu scheme.

...except he's not running anything. He has no moderator control, yet he thinks he's actually doing something.

He spends all day sitting on the fence sniffing jocks, can't read/write, snaps into fits of rage in an instant, comes from a family with some money, is about to have a kid, and realizes he needs to grow up and learn some class. Becoming a mod would be his first step in that direction.

what a shit show.....

Thanks so much for the heads up to check that board. The feud between RJ and mocksville is pure gold. My favorite is this back and forth where rj says something stupid and sarcastic, that mocks dude replies with something stupid sarcastic, then rj totally misses the sarcasm and gives his typical pompous but douchey retort about mocks not getting sarcasm. You just can't make this shit up. If mocksville isn't a parody I'll eat my giant yellow foam cowboy hat.

http://www.scout.com/college/wake-forest/forums/1118-wake-forest-sports/13988432-well-this-looks-encouraging?page=5

ETA: Just finished the entire thread. I know the poster behind the mocksville parody has to be on this board. So bravo to you sir. Masterful troll job. Truly impressive Bravo.

Last edited:
"Here's the thing I sit back ,and let you make your little smart ass comments, or as you say your sarcasm that you didn't think I picked up on. You don't think I know your being sarcastic? That's who you are, a jerk. I was talking to several posters last night at football practice about, who is this jerk Rjkarl that know nothing about basketball, or football. And they all immediately laughed and said that you were a joke, and all of them have you on ignore, because you have always been, a jerk on the board, and a know it all. I laughed, and said I like messing with him,and that's why I haven't put him on ignore yet. You think you bother me, or your little comments, No! I could really care less what anybody thinks about me on this board. If you like me you like me, if you don't ,you dont. Anybody that has always came on this board and been halfway decent to me, I've always been nice back to them. People who want to be jerks, and make smart comments, and tell you to STFU, that doesn't fly with me. All hell will be unleashed on them. I won't start a fight, but I damn sure have never,and will never back down from one. Several post before deacfan01, said we should squash it, I immediately said in the next post I was done with this, and let's move on, but like a 2 year old you again had to come back with a smart mouth statement to keep things going. You couldn't leave well enough. Like I've told the entire board, you can go on without Mocksvilledeac, just put me on ignore, that's all you have to do. I've never thought about putting anyone on the ignore list, but from listening to other posters opinions, I'm going to do like they have done, and put you on that list, because I have no time for your nonsense, when football season has started, and the opener is around the corner. I got enough stupid people in my life without having another one, so you are officially on the ignore list. Have fun."

43758968.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back