• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Offical Sports Betting Thread

Parlay some of the early games all ML:

Wake -420
ND -295
JMU -250
Kansas State -780

Fan Duel 50% profit boost parlay offer (up to $25) will make it payout +242. Still a good chance only 3/4 hit obviously, but I don't hate ML parlays and it's a $25 bet.
Tip o' the hat. Had to be sweating that JMU result.

I also throw in a $4 parlay every week ($1 each with doofus and a couple other guys) on a multi team ML. We went 6 for 6 and had our first win of the year netting an incredible return of $4.93 to split 4 ways. We won’t spend it all in one place

i've crushed on value-driven nfl player props

a few for the weekend if you wanna ride with buckets

Rachaad White under 2.5 receptions
Irv Smith Jr under 2.5 receptions
Darius Slayton under 2.5 receptions
Peoples-Jones under 2.5 receptions
Anthony Richardson under 210 passing yards
Adding the full list here:

Rachaad White under 2.5 receptions
Irv Smith Jr under 2.5 receptions
Darius Slayton under 2.5 receptions
Peoples-Jones under 2.5 receptions
Anthony Richardson under 210 passing yards
Allegier under 7.5 carries
Noah Brown under 1.5 receptions

Every talking head was going on about Pickett so I took the under. 4 bet parlay +1076

Pickett -222.5 passing
Richardson +45.5 rushing
Jefferson +89.5 receiving
Mac Jones -221.5 passing

Maybe not, did they call back a run or did i misread the box score?

ETA: i don’t think it was me because draftkings had him over too. Something must have been called back.

Last edited:
I bet Wake -13.5 at open for next week. ODU played better last week and won outright as a touchdown dog but under two touchdowns against a team slated to be a bottom 25 team in the FBS (even on the road) just FEELS like value to me. Normally when there’s a “weird” line though…..

Surely App State covers -9.5 against ECU? In Boone, and ECU hasn't looked too hot at all this season.

And update on last week--
App O21.5
App O20.5

Holy Cross ML
App ML
Texas St +14
Oregon -6.5
App/UNC O58
App State +19

6-2. I'll take it

Last edited:
Went 5-4-1 total on college and 2-1 on NFL. I did parlay Wake -10 and the over in the App/UNC game, so that was a fortunate hit that put me up a few units.

I like this one. Buffalo has looked like trash this season.
Yeah circling back to this Buffalo is the “most downgraded team” so far in the FBS per one of the rating systems I look at. I don’t think Vegas has caught up to that on this opening line and Liberty has covered both games so far with post game expected margin above the line for each as well.

Thinking something around 30-20 or 35-24

Sam Houston State has scored a total of 3 points in two games this season, they have gained a total of 265 yards in those games (132 yards per game), are averaging 2.6 yards a play and are -2 in turnovers; they are 2-0 ATS. Pretty impossible.

Last edited:
As mentioned I don’t bet a lot on the NFL but there are a couple profit boosts available so have small bets on:

Bills ML (boosted to +125)
Josh Allen over 36.5 rushing yards (boosted to +110)

Bills mafia y’all!

Sam Houston State has scored 3 points in two games this season, they have gained a total of 265 yards in those games (132 yards per game), are averaging 2.6 yards a play and are -2 in turnovers; they are 2-0 ATS. Pretty impossible.
They’re actually -4 in turnovers per espn. 3 turnovers game one, 1 game 2. They got 80 yards against Air Force on 44 plays. Only having 44 plays is remarkable

Back