• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

lol, Suns fouling to extend the game down 12. they wanna get him to 80 I think. he's at 68 right now, 41 seconds to go

some rather generous fouls being called for Booker down the stretch

he finished with 70

70 points tied with Wilt Chamberlain with the 10th highest scoring game in NBA history.

3b229e8fa83eb300d426a6d7bdea292f.jpg

Face FUCKING Palm

You are all millionaires with stealth insurance and no fucking idea how congressional legislation works

Way to take a stance! Your message and solidarity is so important!

Face FUCKING Palm

You are all millionaires with stealth insurance and no fucking idea how congressional legislation works

Way to take a stance!

Is this serious, dude? You must be losing it.

Is this serious, dude? You must be losing it.

(Trump) care didn't pass...today

It will eventually, just like (Obama) care did.

You realize they are celebrating the extremist actions of the Freedom Coalition, right?

Because they don't.

Wow. This can't be real, Brasky. Go to sleep.

If a player scores a ton of points and holds up a piece of paper, it's probably not protesting something political.

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/3/25/1...owder-one-more-time-with-an-instagram-comment

I own up to not getting the super LOOK AT US Twitter reference (if there is a Jesus just fucking end it) but the entire premise is so whimsical and vague that I'm not sure why anyone cares

A second option from Calipari's annual squad of Oak Hill kids scored 70 in a meaningless loss. So cool!

Says the dude that is pumped for a us soccer match against Honduras?

Back