• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

He looks like he's barely off the ground and rising high at the same time.

Aj5RA05.png

srs question: isn't mcw known for his defense? I haven't seen much of snell, but maybe that makes it a closer comp?

Tony Snell, with a PER of 9.82, is number 288 on the list. MCW is #271. Neither are particularly good players.

So is the MVP race down to Kawhi vs. Harden?

I don't think MCW is known for anything...other than being part of Hinkie's plan for world domination.

MCW was one of several players that Hinkie traded for #assets early in the tanking process.

NBAs second longest streak of winning seasons ended tonight. Mavs need that lotto pick but feel bad for the Dirk

It's not the playoffs yet, so you don't have to deal with my limited knowledge of the NBA for at least a few more weeks... But holy shit did I get a good laugh at the video of David Lee "elbowing" Lebron, followed by King James writhing on the ground (Coach K style) for a solid 5 minutes.

My god, I love to hate that guy.

Dallas got hosed twice by calls in the final 3 minutes. First, the ref failed to call a pretty obvious travel on Westbrook who yanked back a pass while moving his feet. Second, Westbrook ran over short-limbed yet, and supermodel tapping JJ Barrea going for a steal - and they called it out on JJ Barrea (technically it was, however he was shoulder jammed by Westbrook).

Turn out the lights on Dallas. They has a slim chance at the 8th spot until last night.

Dallas got hosed twice by calls in the final 3 minutes. First, the ref failed to call a pretty obvious travel on Westbrook who yanked back a pass while moving his feet. Second, Westbrook ran over short-limbed yet, and supermodel tapping JJ Barrea going for a steal - and they called it out on JJ Barrea (technically it was, however he was shoulder jammed by Westbrook).

Turn out the lights on Dallas. They has a slim chance at the 8th spot until last night.

Ya im not complaining cause its better for them in the long run. But it would have been nice for Dirk to make the playoffs. They would have if he had been healthy all year

Back